Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Big result tonight. Grinding out 3 points in games like that is how you win the league. I thought that Villa played quite well tonight. Really pleased with another clean sheet. Might not have been if Dias hadn't got his leg to that cross. We created quite a few chances but it didn't look like we could score, with 20 mins to go I was thinking it might be one of those nights.

Brilliant finish for the first goal.

BT coverage beyond woeful.

Grealish is a snide twat.

I still think we need a striker.

Smith making a **** of himself with statements like that

'
Aston Villa manager Dean Smith, speaking to MOTD: "It was a farcical decision. I've not seen a goal like that given. It needs to be looked at. I don't think anyone in this stadium thought it was a goal.

"I thought they would go over to the VAR screen. I saw the incident and saw it was kicking off, so I asked the fourth officials did they get juggling balls for Christmas.

"For the second goal, a header from a yard out that has hit his arm. That's not handball. Ridiculous.

"It was a heroic performance in terms of energy and commitment but we didn't show enough quality against a very good team.

"It's been tough but much tougher for other people across the country, so it's not too hard for my lads to do 10 days in isolation when some people have done it for nine months."

It didn't even hit his arm you blind ****, fucking slapped it with his hand ffs

Villa have short memories.

They might very well have got relegated had goal line technology worked last season when the ball was fucking miles over the line at SheffUtd.

They'd do well to keep their squeaky Brummie gobs shut.

sheff-goal.gif

I love Walton's back track where he actually says "And we can see now that he deliberately tries to chest the ball" as if it's something that couldn't have been seen at the time without a new angle or replay.

He chested the ball, and then took another deliberate touch, which lead to Rodri nicking it.

If you make a deliberate attempt to play the ball, it cancels the offside. Mings did. Walton is now saying that he thought Mings hadn't deliberately play it (edit - during play, that was his opinion).

Kane had one vs Liverpool a few years ago.
so bt are paying wages to a ex ref , who doesnt know the fucking RULES.

We are the worst team in front of goal in the history of football!

There’ll be loads of moaning about the goal, but Rodri can only be offside if he interferes with Mings getting the ball, as soon as Mings controls it unchallenged, Rodri is played onside.

The penalty is a penalty by the modern laws.

Ederson, Stones and Dias were superb!
Alot of blues hate him mate but imagine harry kane in a city shirt? He’d get 40 goals a season the amount of chances we create & miss :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.