Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Surely if Mings was affected by Rodri being there and knew he was there, he wouldn't have chested it down like a mug? He would've just booted it into the stratosphere.

Love it, Walton being forced to admit he didn't know the rule book he is paid to know.

Well done Robbie Savage sticking up for us.

As for Bernie, he has been back to his best for three or four weeks, him and Gundo won us that with their desire to keep going.

Sterling and Jesus need to either get with it or don't fucking sulk if other players are in better form.

Thought it was Rodri's best game for a while, but our midfield never learnt that Grealish likes to drive inside with the ball.

Phew.
Peter Walton never ever has anything good to say about City, every decision is always against City he is getting paid for talking absalute bollocjs the cnut should be sacked
If he is the pro ref on tv he needs to get his shit in order because he's been completely embarrassed

Bernardo is playing top draw football now, him & Cancelo are 3rd & 4th on the sheet after love buddy's Dias & Stones

I also think Gabby is on borrowed time he looks miles off a top CF we need, i would have had Sterling off at HT, the amount of times he had the chance to get at them down the line instead he stands being a cock fucker really frustrating me at the moment

You can see hes having contract talks & probably not getting his own way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.