Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Why are blues still posting that they would be pissed off if that goal was given against us ?
Mings should have headed it clear simple. He didnt he looked round, saw Rodri there but still controlled it with his chest, he then took a second touch before Rodri tackled him.
It shows how stupid BT are, they employ an ex ref who doesnt know the rules. They also employ a drug cheat who hates City so much he still insists it was offside well just because, it is not fair Mister.
As for the second goal, they are given every week as penalties, people are only moaning because it was given for City.

Fuck 'em.
I can assure you the match day thread wouldn't be fuming about the laws of the game if Mahrez, Sterling, Gundogan, Rodri, and whoever the latest villain of the week is, if they lost the ball like that!

I hated his time at City as well
Mings and the defence were amazing all night except they’ve cocked that goal up big time. Why are there no shouts from his team mates? He could have let it go and not touched it, he could have just belted a header away and he could even have done half of what he did do, chest it and then boot it instead of turning back into Rodri. Forget about the laws it was a goal of Villa’s making

Ridiculous or not the LotG say penalty. I wonder what this muppet would have said had it been up the other end.

And the cheat's cheat Walton is blathering offside for the first. But if Mings got robbed by Rodrigo, who appears to have come from an offside position, it's irrelevant 'cos Mings would be the opposition touch that renders anyone onside whether yer half a yard inside the Villa half or on the goal line five yards behind the keeper - last touched by an opposition player.
Everybody who understands football knows that he was played onside by Mings touching the ball, nobody at BT or on the Villa bench understands this, frankly, I find that baffling.

The worst of it was Walton came back and spent about 90 seconds explaining in detail why he was initially wrong & why under the rules it was a perfectly good goal. Camel Gob then said that in his opinion it shouldn't have stood!
I thought that was hillarious, his hatred of City showed live in the game, and I suspect someone has phoned him and pointed out that he was incorrect, and then ferdinand saying I bet not one player on the pitch knew the rules, I don't think many players know many of the rules, and the more obscure/convoluted they make them the worse it will get.

Why are blues still posting that they would be pissed off if that goal was given against us ?
Mings should have headed it clear simple. He didnt he looked round, saw Rodri there but still controlled it with his chest, he then took a second touch before Rodri tackled him.
It shows how stupid BT are, they employ an ex ref who doesnt know the rules. They also employ a drug cheat who hates City so much he still insists it was offside well just because, it is not fair Mister.
As for the second goal, they are given every week as penalties, people are only moaning because it was given for City.

Fuck 'em.
fuck 'em indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.