Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I love the coverage NBC have in the US. Every week it is Robbie Mustoe and Robbie Earle - it is a rag and a Scouse free zone. Occasionally they have Tim Howard but to be fair to him he never cones accross as an ex rag.
However the past few weeks they have introduced Danny Fucking Higgenbotham and he is a twat.
Robbie Earle was spot on with his interpretation of why it was a goal. Then Higgenbotham was spitting fire and venom out over the decision.... At one point saying even if it was correct it doesn't "feel right".

DHIAC

Guarantee they will do the same on Match of the Day. They will read the law out and then they will all say that they still feel it is offside even though the letter of the law clearly says the goal was 100% fine.
It's as clear as day, and has been for over ten years that they cannot stomach any City successes, goals, awards, good fortune or what have you. They will rewrite the LotG to cover any controversial incident when anyone with the faintest idea of the LotG concerning offsides or penalties would know instantly that there is no controversy. There was no infringement on Rodri's part, and there was in the Villa area for the pen. Simple, black and white, straightforward - but unfortunately there is a blue shirt on the receiving end so the broadcasting bandits call foul! Cockwombles. I turfed BT Sport some time back (never had Sky Sport) and nothing I have read about them since would tempt me to take up any of their offers.

Most of the press saying Kev has aggravated his ankle injury that kept in some doubt for this match.

Don't want any injuries but would prefer a knock on his ankle as opposed to doing his hamstring as some thought.
Could the fact that the dirty little shit grealish kicked him have anything to do with aggravating it ?
4 nasty fouls he put in and no booking. Fatty Moss was absolutely useless.

I understand the rules that say its a goal but i'd be fcuking livid if it was given against us

Another great result, clean sheet and great goal by Bernardo.

We beat a decent Villa side tonight and they look every bit a mid-table side who will surprise a few teams this season. Again, I do think last year we'd have dropped points but we've pulled out a great result.

I really think we're the form team at the moment and in all honesty, we're only going to get better for the rest of the season. United, Liverpool and Spurs are dropping points and looking like they are beatable too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.