Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I thought that was hillarious, his hatred of City showed live in the game, and I suspect someone has phoned him and pointed out that he was incorrect, and then ferdinand saying I bet not one player on the pitch knew the rules, I don't think many players know many of the rules, and the more obscure/convoluted they make them the worse it will get.
The bit about not being offside if the ball was last touched by a member of the opposition has, to my knoweldge, never been tampered with. It still stands, literally, in black and white, in any edition of the LotG. How anyone, particularly someone who has played professionally, can come out and suggest no one on the pitch knew is just absolutely hilarious, but there again, it was CamelGob and he does bring a bit of slapstick to the studio.

Tough old game, credit to Villa - but their manager crying about an onside/offside to the point he gets a red is embarrassing. All the muppets on BBC HYS decrying us as cheats need to remember we won 2-0 and check McGinn's ridiculous stunt in the 70th-odd minute when he bought a non-free kick in a very good area from Gundo - blatant cheating that.

The xG was 3.34 - 0.80 in our favour. That means we're creating chances at our best level, which is great news going forwards.

Absolutely brilliant game! Few times have I felt so many conflicting emotions in such a short period of time. Not sure why that first goal wasn't given offside. We might have been lucky in the end, but we definitely deserved to win the game. We played extremely well, except for finishing our chances. We were as wasteful today as we were clinical against Palace.

Villa are such a strong side. Much like Leicester, they don't have any weaknesses. They're strong all over the pitch and pose constant danger in possession and on the counter. They came here to play, not to defend for their lives and wait for defensive errors. Have to give them credit. It was the best game I've seen all season by some margin. There could have been 10 goals in this game.

We need to bring a striker before the window closes, even if it is someone on loan. That could literally be the difference between winning the league and finishing 5th. We'd be monumentally stupid not to.
Danny Ings, do me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.