Villa (H) Post Match Thread

And Bernardo still had to beat 2 players before getting his shot away.
Super goal.
Always the way mate when some arsehole thinks our goals should be disallowed on a technicality.

Jesus v Spurs last season
Equaliser v Spurs this season

Both ruled out for unproven handball.

Goals against us barely get a second look, W.ham away handball by the Crosser of the ball but not even looked at.

Just watched the extended highlights on BT,two other things i noticed about that Mcpointy twat.
Villa were attacking towards the end of the game and they lost the ball through a bad pass,the scouse twat screamed Aaaarrgh in despair,and what is the constant sniffing about ?..disgusting twat.
Yep, when De Bruyne played Cancelo in before he hit the bar McPointy said "awwwww" and the other commentator(who was it again?) gave a quick Arg.

They'd probably argue that they were in awe of De Bruyne's pass and they seemed to try and smooth it out with comments like: "That deserved to be in the back of the net because.... erm beautiful football and that" or something to that effect. But the way it was delivered at the time didn't sound like it to me and in the video below the volume on McPointy's audio seems to be much lower than I remembered it in real time. If they had to edit that, it kind of tells the story doesn't it? They definitely edited out the part where they called Bernardo "Gundogan" 3 times in succession, so they are not shy of an edit.

Last edited:
Think that was our best game so far this season, Villa could have gone top if they had won all their games in hand, and are a possession based team

It was a pleasant sight to watch Villa trying to play out from the back, despite our high press. Pep effect perhaps.

Just watched the extended highlights on BT,two other things i noticed about that Mcpointy twat.
Villa were attacking towards the end of the game and they lost the ball through a bad pass,the scouse twat screamed Aaaarrgh in despair,and what is the constant sniffing about ?..disgusting twat.
The pointy twat was at it all game mate.

This is the tragedy of the decline in football coverage. At first commentators used to tell us what was going on on the pitch. Then they employed an ex-pro co-commentator to provide insight into what was going on on the pitch. Then they started giving us their opinion about what was going on on the pitch. Then they started speculating about what might happen on the pitch.

Now, they are just opposition fans telling us what they hope will happen on the pitch and getting very cross indeed when it doesn't.
About right.

All I've heard today from the media is how sorry they feel for villa manager and they can understand his anger
Wtf !!!!
Even though I hate John moss the villa manager should publicly apologise to the ref for his behaviour.
Moss decision was based on the laws of the game which he followed 100 % correctly
His decision was a matter of fact and not 50 50 decision he might have give the other way
And for that Dean Smith should get the maximum punishment available to him and he should be sent to St George Park for a weeks course and brush up on the rules he should know being a qualified football manager

All I've heard today from the media is how sorry they feel for villa manager and they can understand his anger
Wtf !!!!
Even though I hate John moss the villa manager should publicly apologise to the ref for his behaviour.
Moss decision was based on the laws of the game which he followed 100 % correctly
His decision was a matter of fact and not 50 50 decision he might have give the other way
And for that Dean Smith should get the maximum punishment available to him and he should be sent to St George Park for a weeks course and brush up on the rules he should know being a qualified football manager
Moss also needs to ensure he reads the emails from Pigmol. Should have known to disallow any 'unpalatable' goal by City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.