Villa is not actually a must win

Stats Stats and more Stats!!! 9 points thats all i ask for and i hope chelsea win the title knowing that we beat them twice this season which goes to show that we are every bit as good as the top flight.So come one lads and lasses let get behind the team 110% and get saving for them champions league tickets!!

spike549 said:
Stats Stats and more Stats!!! 9 points thats all i ask for and i hope chelsea win the title knowing that we beat them twice this season which goes to show that we are every bit as good as the top flight.So come one lads and lasses let get behind the team 110% and get saving for them champions league tickets!!

Thats the one matey!.. Plus our players are going to look right wankers running out with an abacus under one arm, and a calculator under the other.
Just fooookin WIN!

marco said:
spurs will slip up with one of bolton or burnley i fancy bolton to grab a point,infact i will have a wager on it at willy hill

i'm going for

city 3 villa o
spurs 1 bolton 1
city 3 spurs o

game over

optimistic. 2 clean sheets and six goals.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:07 am --<br /><br />
marco said:
spurs will slip up with one of bolton or burnley i fancy bolton to grab a point,infact i will have a wager on it at willy hill

i'm going for

city 3 villa o
spurs 1 bolton 1
city 3 spurs o

game over

optimistic. 2 clean sheets and six goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.