Villa looking good....

bizzbo said:
Uber Blues said:
Value for the win. This Is where all these fooking Inept draws come back to haunt us. Tmrw will be a must win. Weve just piled huge fookin pressure on ourself with all these shit draws. Starring at bloody 9th place!!

two games in hand on them and birmingham at the end of the night, and one game in hand over tottenham....

even if we don't win tommorow, in the next few weeks we have some fixtures that are very straightforward (on the face of it). if we don't capitalise then, we will be in big trouble, but we aren't there yet.

Sorry mate that doesn't wash...straight forward! You mean like Hull,Burnley, Fulham, Bolton etc etc. This Is City remember we dont do straight forward. That game at Bolton was a fuckin must do. I just dont think we could string Onions together much less a winning streak. It just pisse's me that we've almost binned a golden oportunity with this cautious approach to every bleedin game (except Stretford and Chelsea). Shame were not as fucking cautious In training maybe Jonno would still be fit! Liverpool have got Wigan, Portsmouth and Wolves next. I can see us out of the top 10 for Christmas at this rate If they dont start to take on board some basic mathmatics...WHAT DO POINTS MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uber Blues said:
Value for the win. This Is where all these fooking [b]Inept draws[/b] come back to haunt us. Tmrw will be a must win. Weve just piled huge fookin pressure on ourself with all these shit draws. Starring at bloody 9th place!!

They will probably make the difference at the end of the season, but it is early in our development and I'm not writing off this season just yet.
Just wish the defenders would hurry up and click.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.