Villa looking good....

Tell you what, I'm actually jealous of the standard of football MON is getting out of Dunney. The big daft fooker looked like a deer in the headlights for the majority of his last year at City, but he really is looking quality at the moment, and not having any of the poor games we all expected him too!!!

Yes, yes, I know he's gone, but what a fucking steal at 6 mil.

TFC said:
Tell you what, I'm actually jealous of the standard of football MON is getting out of Dunney. The big daft fooker looked like a deer in the headlights for the majority of his last year at City, but he really is looking quality at the moment, and not having any of the poor games we all expected him too!!!

Hughes should hang his fookin head in shame over this - or should we blame Dunne for not doing it for us?

I'd swap Robinho for Milner, Martin O'Neil, 3 points or a crate of Stella. For those saying that we've got some straight forward games coming up, I do wonder if you're posting from the nut house. I bet you walk along a wall of patterned wallpaper expecting something unexpected!

Villa are looking really good right following up and great win against the rag with an important bread and butter win. But despite the games in hand nobody will disagree that having the points in th bag is far better. Time for MH to pull someting out of the bag tommorrow and keep the pressure on.

mike channon´s windmill said:
TFC said:

Hughes should hang his fookin head in shame over this - or should we blame Dunne for not doing it for us?

I dont know mate tbh, not a dig at either of them, Dunney was suspect at times during Svens reign also, and I like Lescott a lot.

New found confidence? Point to prove? Fuck knows, but its working for the big man.

mike channon´s windmill said:
TFC said:

i said it at the time dunne was having to cover for two fullbacks that fell short of the mark and predicted lescott and toure would suffer the same fate. thankfully micah has played better the last two game lets hope this continues, bridge although good going forward, when you have an attack like our you need defender to firstly be able to defend

Freestyler said:
Villa when needed to win there games they go and and they do it, no messing about, thats the difference between us and them.

Thats one of the things that frustrates the piss out of me with City, on tonights showing, we should give Sunderland a tonking at the weekend, they were crap. Also, Cana will be suspended.....but, we've no fucking idea what we will get with City.....a Pompeyesque 6-0 or a shite 0-0 draw.

>:(

At the time, i wasn't all that fussed that Dunne left. He looked a spent force. But right now, he is the best defender in the premier league. I can't think of any centre back that's been better than him this season. Maybe Roger Johnson at Birmingham, but's that's about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.