Villa off to Real as well?

Re: Valencia confirm David Villa Bid

the guy is a complete an utter clown!!! needs get a proper life instead of making things up and trying make friends through doing it over the net!

djelanomcfc said:
I don't know why TMF continues to talk about David Villa coming to City. He has said a number of times he wants to stay in Spain and wants to play in the same team as KAKA. Well Real Madrid have just bought the guy and have said they want David himself. WHY DOES HE CONTINUE TO MAKE A FOOL OF HIMSELF?
Some people on the site actaully agree with him and believe him.

The guy is a fantasist, that's all anyone needs to know, it has done great disservice to that forum, yes there are plenty of bullshitters on here it's true, but they soon get found out, but despite being caught out a number of times they have still allowed him to post his bullshit and some people beleive it because they so want it to be true

johnmc said:
Funny innit - he has posted on there for months and not been right once. Yet people still rim him.

I didn't rim him. Just passing through CM and thought I pass it over to BM.

Ducado said:
djelanomcfc said:
I don't know why TMF continues to talk about David Villa coming to City. He has said a number of times he wants to stay in Spain and wants to play in the same team as KAKA. Well Real Madrid have just bought the guy and have said they want David himself. WHY DOES HE CONTINUE TO MAKE A FOOL OF HIMSELF?
Some people on the site actaully agree with him and believe him.

The guy is a fantasist, that's all anyone needs to know, it has done great disservice to that forum, yes there are plenty of bullshitters on here it's true, but they soon get found out, but despite being caught out a number of times they have still allowed him to post his bullshit and some people beleive it because they so want it to be true

a very persistant fantatist, I believe he is back as the valencia bid thing has been on sky

Right here we go, yes I'm not truly in the know but because of the nature of my buisness I have the availability to ask people that are ITK certain questions from time to time.

Yes we have bid for David Villa 67million if rumors are true.

Tevez will sign

as will RSC

Thats all I know, admin have permission to check my i.p. to see where this has come from and if they do a bit of digging on the web address they will know how I have come about this information. They do not however have permission to publish where I am typing from. As it is worth more than my job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.