Villa off to Real as well?

Re: David Villa.....The Truth

He at least gave us a 'source' which is more than most are willing to do, understandibly!

dave bentley 1 said:
TEVEZ then, so what, it doesnt make a difference when he wont sign for us. you want me to make up stuff about him signing?, would that make things better?

Why won't he sign for us then,"dave?"

dave bentley 1 said:
TEVEZ then, so what, it doesnt make a difference when he wont sign for us. you want me to make up stuff about him signing?, would that make things better?

No we want you to fuck off back under whatever stone you crawled out from under you thick Rag

RobbieBrewer said:
dave bentley 1 said:

Because united have matched our initial offer. Which meant that he went back on his intentions on signing for us. He will be a confirmed RAG by friday. sorry.

David Bentley 1 & Mr Bluesky are rag wums ( check his posting history ) and probably chavvy mates from essex.
They've teamed up for a ITK windup.

dave bentley 1 said:
RobbieBrewer said:
dave bentley 1 said:

Because united have matched our initial offer. Which meant that he went back on his intentions on signing for us. He will be a confirmed RAG by friday. sorry.

Source?HP or Daddies?

Crash and burn mate.Not even vaguely amusing,witty or clever.
You may have done us a favour though.
Looks like you may have been the straw that got potential rag newbies a "probationary" period before they can post.

Nice one.

;-0

it was tevez agent who leaked it to talkshite to see how the rags would respond look how tagget responded when we were interested in berbaflop he broke the land speed record to get him back to the theatre of ragtrade for medical he's pulling all the stops out to keep tevez

rodders said:
David Bentley 1 & Mr Bluesky are rag wums ( check his posting history ) and probably chavvy mates from essex.
They've teamed up for a ITK windup.
Mr Bluesky is not a rag

RobbieBrewer said:
dave bentley 1 said:
RobbieBrewer said:
dave bentley 1 said:

Source?HP or Daddies?

Crash and burn mate.Not even vaguely amusing,witty or clever.
You may have done us a favour though.
Looks like you may have been the straw that got potential rag newbies a "probationary" period before they can post.

Nice one.

;-0

oh. im not trying to be amusing, i have no source, this is my opinion, and i know im right. and i am a city fan.

Why are we getting all the newbies posting ITK info. Why can't we have the regulars posting it. As i have said time and time again. I smell something very funny, hmmmmm i think it's bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.