Villa off to Real as well?

Re: David Villa.....The Truth

waspish said:
it was tevez agent who leaked it to talkshite to see how the rags would respond look how tagget responded when we were interested in berbaflop he broke the land speed record to get him back to the theatre of ragtrade for medical he's pulling all the stops out to keep tevez

Is this a personal opinion or have you heard it from somewhere else?

if somewhere else what the source?

citizens_1976 said:
Why are we getting all the newbies posting ITK info. Why can't we have the regulars posting it. As i have said time and time again. I smell something very funny, hmmmmm i think it's bullshit.

How does being a regular forum poster make ITK sources any more reliable? An ITK is an ITK, believe what you want to believe.

BlueMooner87 said:
rodders said:
David Bentley 1 & Mr Bluesky are rag wums ( check his posting history ) and probably chavvy mates from essex.
They've teamed up for a ITK windup.
Mr Bluesky is not a rag

Is he a friend of yours ?

nobody knows n e thing yet so no point in worryin eitha way. we all new that we were second choice to the rags anyway didnt we so there shudnt really be a suprise if that happens.

Dave Bentley3 said:
citizens_1976 said:
Why are we getting all the newbies posting ITK info. Why can't we have the regulars posting it. As i have said time and time again. I smell something very funny, hmmmmm i think it's bullshit.

How does being a regular forum poster make ITK sources any more reliable? An ITK is an ITK, believe what you want to believe.

completely agree dave

dave bentley 1 said:
Dave Bentley3 said:
citizens_1976 said:

completely agree dave

thanks dave. thanks a lot.

didnt think jews were allowed to be queer, now fuck off you pair of fucking inbread tight fisted twitchy bent fuckers

Dave Bentley3 said:
dave bentley 1 said:
Dave Bentley3 said:
citizens_1976 said:

completely agree dave

thanks dave. thanks a lot.
like a charachter reference m8 , if uve tlked shit before people will be less inclined to believe you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.