Villa Post Match Thread

PSmyth07 said:
I like Milner but tonight shows that if he plays right wing he just restricts Zabaleta.

It's interesting. Almost everyone would say that Silva is best when played centrally, yet tonight we've seen how good he is in that inside right position when he frees up the space for Zabaleta.

Great game. Was nervous til the first goal then calmed down a bit and ejoyed the rest of the game. Everyone played well. Zabba and Kolarov were both making moves up and down. Yaya that goal, as soon as he got that ball I knew he was going to score.

Just stay calm until Sunday and then go for a win. Lets not lose it on the last day.

Don't want to curse and mention the rags and Baconface on a night like this, but this was a second half that could have been taken from their prime, however with more individual skills.

No panic, just a strong determination to break down the opposition. How much I hated them for this particular attribute and how much I love City for having it now.

One more to go, this doesn't f**king slip now!

Quinn's description of Yaya as being like the biggest kid in the under eights is spot on you know. When he's rolling forward it looks just like that, little kids hanging off him as he puts in the back of the net.

Great result.

But, we should also not forget Jovetic's part. The game changed when he came on.
His movement disturbed their 5-man defense line, and Dzeko got instantly more room, which proved decisive.

Absolutely drained, but happy. One more professional showing one more win. Fuck me will need all summer to get over this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.