Villa Post Match Thread

" Pellegrini has saved his job with this league title, but in all honestly it's the least they would have expected to win. Give them a Klopp or a Guardiola, and it would be scary. Even Rodgers would already have this league title wrapped up. Pellegrini seems a decent man, very respectable as well. But Chris Houghton probably could have done what he's about to achieve this year."

RAWK...

Was following the match on my phone while at work. Can't wait to watch it on the DVR. I don't know if any of you use the Sports Yapper app, but it was great today. A bunch of rags and scousers were going off on us. Then within a few minutes, it got pretty quiet. :)

BlueGun said:
" Pellegrini has saved his job with this league title, but in all honestly it's the least they would have expected to win. Give them a Klopp or a Guardiola, and it would be scary. Even Rodgers would already have this league title wrapped up. Pellegrini seems a decent man, very respectable as well. But Chris Houghton probably could have done what he's about to achieve this year."

RAWK...

955.jpg

BlueGun said:

RAWK...

I think they are spot on.

Are they fuck. :) Jesus, how could anybody, and I mean anybody that retarded.

BlueGun said:

RAWK...

They really do go full idiot on that site.

Well done City great game and an outstanding goal by YaYa absolutely brilliant roll on Sunday

sh249 said:
PSmyth07 said:
I like Milner but tonight shows that if he plays right wing he just restricts Zabaleta.

It's interesting. Almost everyone would say that Silva is best when played centrally, yet tonight we've seen how good he is in that inside right position when he frees up the space for Zabaleta.

We shouldn't underestimate the role Milner played tonight. In the first half he put in a tremendous shift and that really tired their defenders out; watch the game again and see how often he shuttled from side to side dragging players with him. It's no coincidence that their defenders start drifting out of position in the second half, as they are tiring and start making costly mistakes. We did to Villa tonight what Barcelona did to us, and Milner was instrumental in that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.