Villa Post Match Thread

Doing it the proper way, no £300 million 'sponsorship' deals, no sugar daddies, no mercenary players just after a pay day. I'd take second place and a rebirth of a legacy than buying a league title with a bunch of shithouse egos any day of the week. I actually hate them more than United, at least that bunch built a dynasty. feck the oil money, feck City, come on the Hammers.

Getting a 20 foot statue of Dzeko made and planting it right in front of the house after we win the title.

I was shitting itat 0 0 expecting them to get a stuffy goal piece of piss in the end can we have second half performance in the first half sunday please my cardiac surgeon is concerned by my greyness

MSP said:
Doing it the proper way, no £300 million 'sponsorship' deals, no sugar daddies, no mercenary players just after a pay day. I'd take second place and a rebirth of a legacy than buying a league title with a bunch of shithouse egos any day of the week. I actually hate them more than United, at least that bunch built a dynasty. feck the oil money, feck City, come on the Hammers.

Aww bless. Their bitterness knows no bounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.