Villa Post Match Thread

Get the fuck in.

Thoroughly professional and patient performance and one of champions :-)

My hero Djeco, does it again at crucial time. What a beauty from the human train Toure. COME ON CITY LETS FINISH THE JOB. So proud of our lads.

Yaya you wonderful man, you made me burst out in tears of joy.

One more game City!

MSP said:
Doing it the proper way, no £300 million 'sponsorship' deals, no sugar daddies, no mercenary players just after a pay day. I'd take second place and a rebirth of a legacy than buying a league title with a bunch of shithouse egos any day of the week. I actually hate them more than United, at least that bunch built a dynasty. feck the oil money, feck City, come on the Hammers.

Boo fuckin hoo....murdering scum.

MSP said:
Doing it the proper way, no £300 million 'sponsorship' deals, no sugar daddies, no mercenary players just after a pay day. I'd take second place and a rebirth of a legacy than buying a league title with a bunch of shithouse egos any day of the week. I actually hate them more than United, at least that bunch built a dynasty. feck the oil money, feck City, come on the Hammers.

Is that a Rawkism?

If you're reading this.

Don't be bitter you set of utter utter candle lighting cunts :-)

Great performance. Great result.
Is it just me, or was yaya shite for 80 minutes?

TangerineSteve17 said:
MSP said:
Zabaleta is amazing in finding himself in good attacking positions but rarely does anything with the ball when he gets it there.
I agree, he is the best right back i've ever seen at City, and I include Edgehill in that! But seriously, I wish he had a little more composure and lift his head a little more.

You have to say, this looks a bit funny tonight.

But in any case, I would have never said about Zab that he's composure is bad. It's not an easy situation when you're in full speed ang receive a high-weighted pass.

I guess that you were just a bit nervous though through the match. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.