Villa post match thread

We were shit but it's 3 points.
Big summer coming up for our club, will we go for it or will it be another disappointing summer ahead?

mancity1 said:
Any update on Yaya's hammy injury?

Injury list starting to pile up a bit once again.

I expect a better performance next week against Spurs.

The points are all that matters as we know a number of changes are required over the summer.
He pulled his "I don't want to be here anymore" tendon. Pretty serious tear, won't be available again this season I reckon

Pellegrini mentioned in his interview that we should have had 2 penalties, rightly so.

Redknapp and co didn't touch upon either. For most it would be a new low but for Sky this is just a new middle.

IWasHere said:
Silva_Spell said:
Manager was shit (FL+YT+FR in CM against a nippy Villa? laughable)
Team was shit
Ref was shit (We had 2 blatant pens)
Atmosphere was shit

Good job Liverpool are even more shit

Pretty much this! If we don't get a good manager i.e klopp then we can kiss goodbye to top 4 next season

It still attract strongly my attention, what in the world make some “fans“ here think, that Klopp the solution as a manager is, and he will be make it better than our actual manager.

In fact, City are now second with the poor Pellegrini, and only 9 points behind the leader, qualifiying fot the next Champions League, meanwhile Klopp and his team lay only in the 8th position, without the chance to play any international cup and 37 points behind the leader in a quiet inferior league, as the Bundesliga are for a one....

What the hell in the world made this people think Kloop WILL NOT repeat the poor campaign he´s having now with dortmund in mancgester city in 2005???

Thats remain for me still as a mystery...

blue city199 said:
citymad said:
In the end a great 3 points but there are some alarming aspects to our game not least our mentality when we concede. We look like a herd of Deer in headlights. Credit to Villa for their part in an entertaining game. They definitely deserved a point maybe more. They play an exciting and intelligent type of football. If they can keep some of their top players they're going to be some side to watch. MOTM for me was easily Jack Grealish, what an incredible talent with great balance and vision. No doubt a future England star. As for us I just want the season to end now. We need a complete overhaul and probably a new manager.

grealish a future english star ffs just tells tells u how shit we have become under this shit manager
you obviously didn't watch the cup semi final and todays game. He ran the show today. Great player and only 19 FFS.

Universidad de Chile said:
IWasHere said:
Silva_Spell said:
Manager was shit (FL+YT+FR in CM against a nippy Villa? laughable)
Team was shit
Ref was shit (We had 2 blatant pens)
Atmosphere was shit

Good job Liverpool are even more shit

Pretty much this! If we don't get a good manager i.e klopp then we can kiss goodbye to top 4 next season

It still attract strongly my attention, what in the world make some “fans“ here think, that Klopp the solution as a manager is, and he will be make it better than our actual manager.

In fact, City are now second with the poor Pellegrini, and only 9 points behind the leader, qualifiying fot the next Champions League, meanwhile Klopp and his team lay only in the 8th position, without the chance to play any international cup and 37 points behind the leader in a quiet inferior league, as the Bundesliga are for a one....

What the hell in the world made this people think Kloop WILL NOT repeat the poor campaign he´s having now with dortmund in mancgester city in 2005???

Thats remain for me still as a mystery...
Misleading sentence is misleading.

We're a rather huge 9 points behind despite having played 2 more games.

pudge said:
Pellegrini mentioned in his interview that we should have had 2 penalties, rightly so.

Redknapp and co didn't touch upon either. For most it would be a new low but for Sky this is just a new middle.
They don't want all their rag subscribers in the home counties tuning out. A new low for sky today that, it was like slagging one identical twin off for the way they look while congratulating the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.