Villa post match thread

East Level 2 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
fredmont said:
and Lescott at the back, he gave us a defender in defence
Defending is so passe. Didn't you know it's all about how you bring the ball out of defence not how you defend.
The way we defend too often against teams in the bottom half means we don't have to bring it out of defence: We restart with it on the centre spot.
I was being sarcastic.

Chippy_boy said:
kippax4ever said:
MOTD 2 just shown PFA team off the year..& guess what not one City player in it???????

Harry Kane >> Sergio Aguero

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHA
Harry Kane will absolutely be in the team of the season, he's English, he's young, he's very good and has scored loads of goals in his first proper season in the top English league...he was always going to be in there.

Then there's a toss up between Costa and Kun. Of course we'll say Kun, Chelsea fans will say Costa...

The worst one for me is Gary Cahill. If he played under our non-existent defensive tactics he'd be made to look a chump. He's PROPERLY overrated. Fonte should we'll have been in there ahead of him.

Fabregas ahead of Coutinho was another one that should have been in there. Bizarre one that.

By the way, yesterday was the best atmosphere of the season.

I'd like to say a welcome to the 2014-15 season to the South Stand!

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Chippy_boy said:
kippax4ever said:
MOTD 2 just shown PFA team off the year..& guess what not one City player in it???????

Harry Kane absoloutley derserves to in the pfa team

Kane has played more minutes than Aguero and scored fewer goals and provided fewer assists.

It's the Little Englander thing at work again.

LoveCity said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Chippy_boy said:

Kane has played more minutes than Aguero and scored fewer goals and provided fewer assists.

Hes young in his first season and he's scored 20 goals. He carried spurs in most games and been motm in games against arsenal and chelsea. Its not the little englander thing at all, he's just played really well.

Yes Kane would be in my team as well..
I posted this in this thread as am not to sure how to start a new thread,but that's bye &bye
Anyway it as its own post now,but on the other post people are saying it means fk all,but i would say players would like to be recognized for their achievement by the PFA ,

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
LoveCity said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Hes young in his first season and he's scored 20 goals. He carried spurs in most games and been motm in games against arsenal and chelsea. Its not the little englander thing at all, he's just played really well.

Yep, they aren't saying Kane is better than Sergio, which obviously he isn't, just that he deserves to be in team of the year, which he does.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
LoveCity said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Should it matter that he is young, or in his first season?

moomba said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
LoveCity said:

Should it matter that he is young, or in his first season?

of course it should. IMO it makes it more of an achievement for a youngster to be one of the leading goalscorers and best players in the prem in his first season. By the way I'm not comparing them or saying he's better than aguero of course he's not. Just that he deserves to be in the pfa team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.