Villa Talk brilliance

ElanJo said:
"Hope he enjoys the left wing. Watch how awful he plays tonight. He will try too hard and Plop will win. Very Happy"

"Hope Milner enjoys wing time."

"We all knew Milner made a mistake tbh."

"Milner to Barry 1-0.

sigh."

"a slow mo replay of barry and milner hugging in their light blue shirts is just rubbing it in sky sports "
"Im watching in hd, I swear they look extra smug, grr."

"We got the better end of the Milner deal after all, eh lads? ;)"

"and Barry Man of the Match. Night complete :("

"brilliant barry was sponsors motm and milly was barclays motm. aaaaaagggggggghhhhhh"

"I'm so fucking desolate right now."

My favourite haha.

Some decent posts on there even if I don't blame some of you for having a go at Villa fans about Milner . Last night thought both him and Barry ( Who is class but unappreciated by many of City's fans) were very good . I told a City fan the night after Rooney had scored that late winner and he was desolate that nothing can stop City it's like a tidal wave and there aint nothing or nobody that is going to stop you . Your time has arrived enjoy it the mantle of power is being passed over we had it for 2 years 81/82 and I witnessed it . This time you could be a power for the next decade but I don't begrudge you your supporters deserve it . The stretford end banner will be a distant memory .
Just try and do it with a bit of class lads though it will taste sweeter .

V MYSTERYMAN said:
Some decent posts on there even if I don't blame some of you for having a go at Villa fans about Milner . Last night thought both him and Barry ( Who is class but unappreciated by many of City's fans) were very good . I told a City fan the night after Rooney had scored that late winner and he was desolate that nothing can stop City it's like a tidal wave and there aint nothing or nobody that is going to stop you . Your time has arrived enjoy it the mantle of power is being passed over we had it for 2 years 81/82 and I witnessed it . This time you could be a power for the next decade but I don't begrudge you your supporters deserve it . The stretford end banner will be a distant memory .

Fair play V Mysteryman. The majority of Blues see Villa fans are a decent sort, a class above the likes of Tottenham and Everton.

Hopefully that tonking at Newcastle was a one off and with a new manager in place the rest of the season goes well (apart from when you play City of course).

V MYSTERYMAN said:

Great post.

It sucks to have give up your best players, I was fucking gutted when Shauny went to Chelsea a few years back, so I have a fair idea how Villa fans must feel seeing Milner and Barry celebrating that first goal last night.

Its just footy though, and its all cyclical. We are on the up now, but 10-20 years down the line we might be shit again, you never can tell. I'm just enjoying the hell out of it while it lasts!

V MYSTERYMAN said:
There's no problem when reasonable rival fans like yourself come on here and actually engage their brain beore posting. You have to admit though; some of the posts on your forums re. us are simply daft (the same can be said of here at times as well!). Anyway, cheers for the kind words. By the way, wtf happened to your lot on sunday. it reminded me of the bad old days at City!

;-)

V MYSTERYMAN said:

Nice one, got a few Villa mates... and one of them mailed me today saying, last night seeing Milner and Barry after the first goal felt like seeing 2 of his ex's looking fit with a richer, smoother bloke than him!!

Won't find me laughing at you and sorry some of us are really, i guess thats what i mean by doing it with a bit of class... i know how the Villa fans reacted to 'Judas' Yorke and how much the hatred of the filth was ramped up after that, and i saw the same with Barry and us, last season... which is a shame but the way of things i guess

Randy is a very good chairman and has done a lot of good for you, I hope you continue to build success the way you have been, even if we have made it harder for you in more ways that one...

My Man City pal couldn't wait to text me the bxxxxxd after Sunday about Ireland and Dunne . Hard to argue as Dunne played like a sunday player and Ireland was simply playing in the wrong position but agree he was poor.

We were awful bit like you that year at Middlesboro could go on and on the formation wasn't right he played Ireland alongside Petrov when it should have been Reo Coker and a young lad at the back against Carrol who I knew would be a handful . The fullbacks let Newcastle cross at will ( Warnock so over rated ) and then Carew decided a game not to get a sweat on . Albrighton needed a rest and the players generally underestimated Newcastle . Think we forgot our lot sent them down and our fans took the piss out of them , so what comes round goes round .

I am far from down about us as I think whatever anyone says we have the right owners and when you look at the squad and whats coming through the youth and below then I genuinely believe we will be ok . However I think MON knew it was as good as it got last season and left albeit at the wrong time watch Damned United and its him to a tee ! We will most likely drop out the top 6 this season but come stonger next season . I just want a trophy though the league cup / europa cup anything . We are on a differnt page to you but I knew that the day the sheik pulled up . Pointless getting bitter and twisted just get on with it . More gutted about Barry than Milner he wasn't with us long enough and I still think the deal we got is unbelievable .<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:33 pm --<br /><br />
Wreckless Alec said:
Whenever I'm tempted to feel sorry for Villa, two words spring to mind. Stan and Collymore !

Trust me there aint many who like that prat and as for him being Villa don't make me laff . If he went to more than 10 games I would be amazed and then we go and spend 8.5 mill on him a very poor mans Dalian Atkinson .

TFC said:
V MYSTERYMAN said:

Great post.

It sucks to have give up your best players, I was fucking gutted when Shauny went to Chelsea a few years back, so I have a fair idea how Villa fans must feel seeing Milner and Barry celebrating that first goal last night.

Its just footy though, and its all cyclical. We are on the up now, but 10-20 years down the line we might be shit again, you never can tell. I'm just enjoying the hell out of it while it lasts!
comicalali.jpg

What do you mean ''again''? We've never been shit!

There is generally quite a strong bitterness from villa fans towards city now, so fair play to those who have said they feel sorry for villa. Although you do have nothing to feel sorry about. You have been summoned to 34 years without a trophy, and complete and utter shit. Whatever any of us villa fans may say about city, we wouldn't give a shite about anyone if we were in that position. You do have to realise however why people are bitter towards you, we generally realise that we aren't going to be able to compete for the top 4 anymore as we keep losing our best players to you, but as someone said it's a dog eat dog world.

I'm probably one of the very few villa fans now who has a lot of time for city, my brothers a 'blue' and I remember the times when you were really shit back in the old div 2, so I really cant begrudge you any success. It would also be a refreshing change to see someone completely ruin yooniteds reign of dominating english football so good luck on that.

As for villa we'll be bitter now, but we have been shit for quite a while too, and under the yank with his 'billions' and that twat who had just managed us for 4 years it looked like we may have been able to compete for champions league football, but now it looks as if we are summoned to another 10 years of mid table mediocracy, so apologies if the slagging of city is so bitter from this side of brum, but you have to realise why villa fans feel this way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.