Villa v Chelsea (merged)

Chelsea fucking me over here. Ahh well, least Papac scored in the 83rd minute for another accumulator of mine!

They singing 'he's here, he's there.....Richard Dunne'?

Shit accent, doesn't sound right.

Shows how good Villa are and like others have said, how good our point there was!

Dunne's playing well and I'm pleased for him, but it shows that it was best for him to go as he hadn't played this well for a long time. Looks like the change has been good for him.

Tricky_Trev said:
I know we seem to say it every week, but it really is a must win game for us tomorrow. In all likelihood, before kick-off we will down 3 places in 7th with Villa, Liverpool and Arsenal all going above us. Also, Spurs and rags will probably win. The Wigan game is huge! If we were to win, we'd potentially be just 3 points behind the leaders (probably rags) with a game in hand, and just 2 points behind Chelsea with a game in hand, going into Fulham, Birmingham and Burnley. Losing is not worth thinking about. Nothing but a win will suffice. Come on City!!!!

Agreed mate tomorrow is a big test/game as we don't seem to play very well against wigan but 3 pts please tomorrow MH!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.