Villa v Chelsea (merged)

We stole the tune that Arsenal had for Adebayor, so we can't talk! Sure, there's variations on the lyrics, but it's still partly their creation!

Mr Rich said:
So if Chelsea lose to Villa does that mean we are better than Chelsea, and hence we are the best team in the league, if we win tomorrow I think I'll be washing my underwear, because I'll just have urinated in it.

Yup:) But it also means that the rags could go top of the league this afternoon...

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Mr Rich said:
So if Chelsea lose to Villa does that mean we are better than Chelsea, and hence we are the best team in the league, if we win tomorrow I think I'll be washing my underwear, because I'll just have urinated in it.

Yup:) But it also means that the rags could go top of the league this afternoon...
they have to win first!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
squirtyflower said:
they have to win first!

I can't see Bolton managing a win or draw at the swamp.

Megson wants to sign a couple of his ressies on loan in Jan. No doubt Smegson will get turned over to "seal the deal".

Poor Danny Sturridge.........another afternoon spent plucking the splinters out of his arse :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.