Villa v Scum Thread | Good luck Dunne (Merged)

Oh yeah, Liverpool are winning 2-1. So if it stays like that or only one goal in the scoreline we stay 5th after Tottenham winning earlier on.

Re: Dowd proves he is a RAG after only 15 mins of cup final

Shooter 83 said:
Was the most blatant red card offence you will come across for a foul. How he got away with nothing I'll never know.

Dowd should be sacked.

He got away with it because it was the second minute, nothing else. If it was later on he would have been off, I guess the ref just thought it would end the match if he sent him off and a penalty was a sufficient punishment. To be honest If I was the ref I wouldn't have sent him off either, I would have just booked him and gave the pen. At the end of the day neutrals want to see a football match and the FA have to protect the interest in it, and not just see a one sided match.

I think the two Villa yellows were right decisions, Carrick should have been booked also, but It would have been very harsh for Rafael to get booked for challenging in the air like that. United had a case for a penalty to so all the conspiracy/corruption shit just makes us look stupid.

With regards to the game, United are on top and look the better team but Villa are really dangerous on the counter. Agbonlahor is such a threat, especially against Rafael. His speed terrorises teams, and Villa look threatening with him and Young in full flow.

Stiss said:
Oh yeah, Liverpool are winning 2-1. So if it stays like that or only one goal in the scoreline we stay 5th after Tottenham winning earlier on.

We're 4 pts clear of the scousers, aren't we ?

Re: Dowd proves he is a RAG after only 15 mins of cup final

Not sure he's rag but more likely nobbled by slur alex and his comments after the last time he ref'd a rag game

Stiss said:
lpool cant go above us even if they win 10-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.