Villa v Scum Thread | Good luck Dunne (Merged)

Re: Dowd proves he is a RAG after only 15 mins of cup final

Bjorn said:
Shooter 83 said:
Was the most blatant red card offence you will come across for a foul. How he got away with nothing I'll never know.

Dowd should be sacked.

He got away with it because it was the second minute, nothing else. If it was later on he would have been off, I guess the ref just thought it would end the match if he sent him off and a penalty was a sufficient punishment. To be honest If I was the ref I wouldn't have sent him off either, I would have just booked him and gave the pen. .

First minute, last minute, makes no difference. Rules are rules and he should have been off.

Dowd saw his arse, end of story.

Not one mention of 'You scored last time Citeh won anything LOL!' from the BBC, quite surprising really.

quiet_riot said:
Not one mention of 'You scored last time Citeh won anything LOL!' from the BBC, quite surprising really.

He sat on the fence too much for me with that interview.

Re: Dowd proves he is a RAG after only 15 mins of cup final

The stupididt thing about the penalty is that if its not a red card or even a yellow then its not a penalty!!!! surely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.