Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
hilts said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
First goal was offside, and the player who the linesman judged was keeping Villa onside was Kompany.

Second goal was a great free kick - Nastasic was at fault for conceding the free kick, but if you're going to blame him for giving a goal away based on that, you should also fault every player in every game who gives away a free kick in that area, regardless of the end result.

Third goal looked just as much Kompany's fault as Nastasic's.

Also, didn't see Nastasic failing to capitalize on our enormous domination in midfield and attack, so I don't know how he personally cost us 3 points.

look at the first goal nastasic decided he would go to the ball even though two city players were already covering it, classic david luiz being attracted to the ball, the second was stupid foul on a player who wasn't any danger, the third was a joint cock up with kompany

he was at fault for all 3 goals, he had a very bad day and was the main reason we lost, it is annoying because we played well otherwise, shit happens as long as he learns, this away shit is killing us, we should be laughing our cocks off instead if we don't win the league these 3 away games will have played a huge part in our downfall

By the way the boss did fuck all wrong today but until we win 3 or 4 away games on the bounce i think the league will be beyond us

Pellegrini doesn't react to the game or the opposition, he sits there like last sunday and lets them have a go and waits all day to make a change.

I'm far from convinced with a) his formation and b) his subs.
For me he is too relaxed and lacks the presence to make individual superstars perform as a team with commitment and purpose
Sorry just the way I see it and I was underwhelmed by his appointment from day one. It seems to be a decision dictated by CL requirements
I´ve said enough now so I´ll piss of and stew the rest of the weekend which will please many of you I´m sure ;)
Neither inner nor outer - just tell it as I see it

blueinsa said:
We lose or draw..."he is shit, fuck off", we win..."i was wrong last week and im happy to say so", we lose or draw..."Pellegrini can fuck off, Bob would never have lost that", we win..."Oh my god, what a fucking performance, what a team, Pellegrini got it spot on today"...........................................................

Some of you need to make your fucking minds up. Either that or change your wet knickers and log the fuck off!

I haven't changed my mind one bit about Pelligrini (I will never boo him as he is our manager) but I had serious reservations about his appointment and still have those reservations about him, if anything I'm beginning to see things that are confirming my worst fears of him.

Having an attacking philosophy is all well and good if you have a team who have won trophy after trophy, year in and year out. But with a team that has only won two major trophies in three years and has a major tendency to blow hot and cold in away games, playing such cavalier attacking football is gambling with the "winning mentality" of the team.

The confidence of the players is being risked, all for the sake of playing to a particular philosophy of football.

hilts said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
hilts said:
Nastasic cost us 3 points it is as simple as that really, no need to point fingers elsewhere, shame as we played decent today, as we know the away form overall will cost us the league, 8 points dropped to cardiff,stoke and villa in the first 3 away games, 10 points from six games against not one decent side

needs sorting quickly

First goal was offside, and the player who the linesman judged was keeping Villa onside was Kompany.

Second goal was a great free kick - Nastasic was at fault for conceding the free kick, but if you're going to blame him for giving a goal away based on that, you should also fault every player in every game who gives away a free kick in that area, regardless of the end result.

Also, didn't see Nastasic failing to capitalize on our enormous domination in midfield and attack, so I don't know how he personally cost us 3 points.

look at the first goal nastasic decided he would go to the ball even though two city players were already covering it, classic david luiz being attracted to the ball, the second was stupid foul on a player who wasn't any danger, the third was a joint cock up with kompany

he was at fault for all 3 goals, he had a very bad day and was the main reason we lost, it is annoying because we played well otherwise, shit happens as long as he learns, this away shit is killing us, we should be laughing our cocks off instead if we don't win the league these 3 away games will have played a huge part in our downfall

By the way the boss did fuck all wrong today but until we win 3 or 4 away games on the bounce i think the league will be beyond us
You should blame me for that, after ten mins of today's game I turned to my mate and mentioned how good and composed nasty has been for us, a fatal error and I apologise to all

mike channon´s windmill said:
Lancet Fluke said:
blueinsa said:
Pellegrini wont sleep tonight knowing this ffs.

Mike Channon's Windmill might be Ferran Soriano.

Hostia me has destapado! JODER!!!

Sadly with the away games coming up it may well be out of Ferrans (or my!! ) hands!!
With 2nd halves like that we will get bum raped
Bayern must be quivering after watching that

Let's not delude ourselves into thinking we are even close to arriving on the big stage.

Top sides don't let leads slip that easily and that quickly to mediocre opposition like we have twice already in three away games and then go through the motions and if they have been hard done by for the remainder of the game.

There are a number of sides in Europe well ahead of us in both quality and mental application and today once again highlights just how far behind we still are.

hilts said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
hilts said:
Nastasic cost us 3 points it is as simple as that really, no need to point fingers elsewhere, shame as we played decent today, as we know the away form overall will cost us the league, 8 points dropped to cardiff,stoke and villa in the first 3 away games, 10 points from six games against not one decent side

needs sorting quickly

Am not going to tell you again. Wasn't a foul. Toure got the ball fairly.

bluemoonmatt said:
BillyShears said:
Balti said:
didn't Bobby Manc get to Xmas before his first away defeat last season? Lost 4 away in the league all season.........the new manager has some work to do to live up to the same standard let alone improve us......

Move on. The club has.
Is it not a fair point to make though billy. It is a discussion forum after all. I am not saying I want RM back nor am I saying MP is shit, but does it not worry yo that we have picked up 1 (ONE) point from 3 away fixtures against eminently beatable teams, in the process conceding 3 goals apiece to cdiff n villa. Do you think Mancini's team would have conceded those goals and lost those games

I don't care what Mancini would or wouldn't have done because he's not here. Nobody is running away with the league, if anything we look the most equipped to win it. We were unlucky today, it had nothing to do with tactics or anything else. It's embarrassing to have people so violently swinging and, and this isn't aimed at you, there's a hardcore who should be ashamed of the things they post. They sound like entitled rags.

mancity1 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Mike Channon's Windmill might be Ferran Soriano.

Hostia me has destapado! JODER!!!

Sadly with the away games coming up it may well be out of Ferrans (or my!! ) hands!!
With 2nd halves like that we will get bum raped
Bayern must be quivering after watching that

Let's not delude ourselves into thinking we are even close to arriving on the big stage.

Top sides don't let leads slip that easily and that quickly to mediocre opposition like we have twice already in three away games and then go through the motions and if they have been hard done by for the remainder of the game.

There are a number of sides in Europe well ahead of us in both quality and mental application and today once again highlights just how far behind we still are.

mental application without a doubt, not having we are well behind anyone in terms of quality

Need to win 4 on a trot now except Bayern. Everton is massive for us. I think Stoke away and Cardiff away are going to be tough games for all specially Cardiff. Villa not so, but on another day we wouldn't have lost, these things well some won't like it but just happen and won't happen a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.