Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Just had another glance through this, some must be on the wum or must be rags trying to spin stuff. No way would anyone be so disheartened about a game we should have won and talk about Pellegrini going and players not being good away etc.

It's embarrassing to read. Adults, grow the hell up.

As for you Manciniester fans, either toe the City line of moving on or go and follow giz next team. He's gone and we move on. New manager and players need to gel and there is plenty of time to judge once group stages are finished in Europe and league standings by Xmas.

We may end up potless, we may win the treble, who knows? Lets hope the players take stock of today and realise they need to be on it every game and put teams away. Sharp from front to back. Leave no room for error.

Have a good weekend blues, meanwhile there's a cracking game tonight for the Madrid derby.

cookster said:
Nice quote by Pele
“I hope that some day we will win away because this is the third game we’ve played and we haven’t won any.

Yeah, some day would be nice!

That's actually pretty funny. Need to knock this on the head before it becomes an even bigger problem though. Today was the perfect chance wasted, and kills our momentum going into Bayern.

Lancet Fluke said:
blueinsa said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Last chance saloon in terms of away form - for me it was today
One last chance - ONE!

Pellegrini wont sleep tonight knowing this ffs.

Mike Channon's Windmill might be Ferran Soriano.

Hostia me has destapado! JODER!!!

Sadly with the away games coming up it may well be out of Ferrans (or my!! ) hands!!
With 2nd halves like that we will get bum raped
Bayern must be quivering after watching that

LoveCity said:
Maybe Aguero should always play... Messi and Ronaldo do except in really tiny cup games. There is an element of risk but he is our best striker by a margin.

I agree, but didn't he have a knock from the derby and not 100% for today?

Top teams don't underestimate any opponent, top teams don't saunter around the pitch 1 up thinking they're 4 up and will never be caught out.

It's unacceptable to lose that game from the position we were in. I would say the players need to take a long, hard look at themselves but the sad thing is it's been said too many times before and ultimately they only really seem to be bothered when it's a big game and the attention's on them, every other game they do the bare minimum to get by and more and more often we're being punished for not treating the opposition with respect and not putting them away early.

This is City's worst opening 3 league away games since we lost our first 3 away games in the 2006/07 season, which was the infamous "no goals at home after new year" Pearce season.

It's nowhere near good enough and the players should be ashamed of themselves, sad thing is they won't be and they'll be all up for wednesday as they'll deem Bayern worthy opposition.

Vinnie called it unlucky, the only thing that was unlucky was the poor away support who had to put up with the players not putting the necessary desire, effort, concentration and performance in away from home again, wasting their hard earned and hard to come by money to go and support you guys who decide Villa aren't worthy of your full attention.

Well I hope Pellegrini bollocks you and Mansour deducts you some wages because money and ego are the two things our players seem to care about.

Luckily for us, the league is so open in this early stage. No team has stood out yet, apart from us last week. Is a bit of a worry every time city play away that you think we are going to lose. That needs changing quickly with a few good performances on the road. Said at the start of the season that it will be either us or Chelsea for the league, haven't changed my mind yet as I think no other team has the strength in depth.

zisisfootball said:
At least Pellers will give them all a holistic cuddle tonight and tuck them up in bed with some warm milk - I bet he gives great hugs.

The players didn't like Mancini because he didn't stoke their ego's! Seems they have a much easier ride now and yet they still don't deliver

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.