Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

hilts said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
hilts said:
look at the first goal nastasic decided he would go to the ball even though two city players were already covering it, classic david luiz being attracted to the ball, the second was stupid foul on a player who wasn't any danger, the third was a joint cock up with kompany

he was at fault for all 3 goals, he had a very bad day and was the main reason we lost, it is annoying because we played well otherwise, shit happens as long as he learns, this away shit is killing us, we should be laughing our cocks off instead if we don't win the league these 3 away games will have played a huge part in our downfall

By the way the boss did fuck all wrong today but until we win 3 or 4 away games on the bounce i think the league will be beyond us

Pellegrini doesn't react to the game or the opposition, he sits there like last sunday and lets them have a go and waits all day to make a change.

I'm far from convinced with a) his formation and b) his subs.

so what subs would you have used to prevent those 3 goals by a pretty fucking dire villa team?

maybe pellegrini should employ doris stokes so he could have taken off nastastic and kompany?

subs and formation had nothing to do with conceding 3 goals from a pub team missing their two best players

Navas for Milner
Garcia for Negredo/ Dzeko
Thats when we were 2-1 up

Villa Fan here. God knows how we won that but thats the way it goes, we should have had something against Chelsea and Liverpool but came away with nothing.

If you no longer want Milner I'll come and collect him myself.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
hilts said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
First goal was offside, and the player who the linesman judged was keeping Villa onside was Kompany.

Second goal was a great free kick - Nastasic was at fault for conceding the free kick, but if you're going to blame him for giving a goal away based on that, you should also fault every player in every game who gives away a free kick in that area, regardless of the end result.

Third goal looked just as much Kompany's fault as Nastasic's.

Also, didn't see Nastasic failing to capitalize on our enormous domination in midfield and attack, so I don't know how he personally cost us 3 points.

look at the first goal nastasic decided he would go to the ball even though two city players were already covering it, classic david luiz being attracted to the ball, the second was stupid foul on a player who wasn't any danger, the third was a joint cock up with kompany

he was at fault for all 3 goals, he had a very bad day and was the main reason we lost, it is annoying because we played well otherwise, shit happens as long as he learns, this away shit is killing us, we should be laughing our cocks off instead if we don't win the league these 3 away games will have played a huge part in our downfall

By the way the boss did fuck all wrong today but until we win 3 or 4 away games on the bounce i think the league will be beyond us

Am not going to tell you again. Wasn't a foul. Toure got the ball fairly.
Eh?

rastus said:
hilts said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pellegrini doesn't react to the game or the opposition, he sits there like last sunday and lets them have a go and waits all day to make a change.

so what subs would you have used to prevent those 3 goals by a pretty fucking dire villa team?

maybe pellegrini should employ doris stokes so he could have taken off nastastic and kompany?

subs and formation had nothing to do with conceding 3 goals from a pub team missing their two best players

Navas for Milner

Hindsight is a nicething to have! If had donr that and we had lost people would complain he was to negative...

rastus said:
hilts said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Navas for Milner

ffs and how would that have prevented the two villa goals precisely? this was a shit villa team and we defended badly, this result had fuck all to do with subs and the manager

We need to change our song to

we always win at home and we never win away.

Long way to go but we are already looking at 5 point gap to arse and Chavs have already played rags / Spuds and Everton away whereas we have played cardiff , stoke and Villa.

From the original fixture list I bet not may would have been looking / expecting much less than 13 / 15 points at this time

hilts said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
hilts said:

nope, I'd have played 1 up front as I think we're too open and susceptible to the counter-attack.

There was time in that match to plug the hole behind Yaya and Fernandinho and shut any hope of Villa getting back into it.

I'm sick of wing Milner and it's telling me a fair bit about Pelle that he's not recognised it's not his best position and stuck him in the middle.

Many top teams prove that you can create just as much if not more with 1 up front, sorry to sound anti-Mike Bassett but 4-4-fucking-2 has lead to 1 point out of 9 on the road. The 2 up front's problems are lessened with the work rate and desire of Aguero but Negredo and Dzeko means you have 2 lads who are going to sit up top and leave the other 8 to do the work going back and it caught us out.

The centre-backs need protection, even in the derby there was rushed clearances, too many last ditch interceptions or it being far too easy for United to get into decent areas.

We're too open and we need to rein it in imo, it's tactical naivety and Pellegrini waits too long to sure things up or give us a different attacking threat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.