Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

lost to a team yesterday who didn't have one player who would get in our squad.

to take nasri off was suicide he was dictating the game, once he left the park, villa got a foothold in the game.

yet another game where every chance for the opposition goes in, cannot remember hart making a save, much like Cardiff, and numerous games last season.

not into this worrying about the next game, win the game you are playing, it's costing us points and is not good enough.

for the record villa had lost 9 of their previous 13 home games.

There we go again.Its all Dzekos fault.
He scored,what else do you want from him???
Two goals in two games,two more than Negredo who some rate way above Dzeko.
Why didnt Ngredo score as well so we could be talking about yet another win for city.
Here Dzekos haters he scored 4 in all competitions so far this season.
Has Aguero scored more?has Negredo scored more?
lay off Dzeko for once ffs.
only one to blame is Pelegrini with his daft subs.
Taking Nasri off and leaving Milner on the pitch is so stupid its unbelivable.

Gutted we lost, even more gutted for the fact we could have put some good distance between us and the rags, whilst putting us in a decent league position, given that in half of our opening games we have been terrible. (maybe just poor vs Hull)

But feel miles better than i did after the cardiff and stoke games - we played pretty well yesterday. On a different day we could have won by 4 or 5, but thats football for you i suppose. We can try to pick the bones out of the team/individual peformances but the bottom line for me is it was just "one of those games"

Jocks Y-Fronts said:
Commentator got it right - complacency.
Yes. It was written all over their faces. You could see it in the way they just strolled around in the first half. We should've put it to bed during minutes 10 to 45 - once we got the game under control.

Also, yes, taking Nasri off was stupid.

dissapointed with result, but the way we played at times was excellent but same as season before need to convert chances made - we lost, shit happens
still think we'll stuff bayern

For me dzeko is an inconsistent scorer as is negredo and the 2 of them upfront together was always going to create lots of chances with little reward. Sometimes we get away with it and sometimes we don't. For this reason we needed an Aguero on with them. I would have given Jovetic a chance but hindsight is a wonderful thing. This doesn't excuse bad defending or ref decisions but atleast if we are putting our chances away it cancels out some of these things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.