Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

Great win. Made all the more sweeter that yaya scored the crucial opening goal to fuck the haters off.

Rammy Blue said:
Did Hart have a save to make?

Yaya was so lazy, shouting at him all game to actually carry the ball rather than just lay it off, first time he does it he fucking scores.

Different team when Fernando came on and Merlin was on another planet.

Yep. Major one too, he made himself big in that trademark Joe Hart style. If that'd gone in it would have changed the dynamic of the game.

Kolarov and Kompany our best players, but Senderos man of the match.
According to Collymore!

Rammy Blue said:
Did Hart have a save to make?

Yaya was so lazy, shouting at him all game to actually carry the ball rather than just lay it off, first time he does it he fucking scores.

Different team when Fernando came on and Merlin was on another planet.

The one on one with Richardson.
I must admit I was worried until we scored. I thought it was going to be one of those days.
We don't seem as sharp as we were last season, not by half.

Never in doubt. Silva magnificent and Fernando just wow as well.

Manager changed it when needed and we went on to totally control the game and if and its only if we had Fernando fit against Munich and Roma we would have been sat top of the group with 6 points, he is THAT important to what the gaffer wants this season.

Yaya showed why you keep a player like him on and so did Kun, both magnificent finishes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.