Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

Love the interview with the captain.

Wouldnt agree with him that it was the best weve played since he joined the club but the patience and determination we showed today was superb. Chuffed.

Thought Mangala played well and made Benteke look average, could have scored aswell. So much better playing with a true DM, Fernando looked very good and Yate did what he is good in an area he's good at.

Well done Pellets for making the changes.

To command over 60% of the possession away from home against any team in the premier is pretty impressive but Merlin was out fookin standing again he's got to be in the top 5 players in the world. Jimmy another grafters performance I agree the extra man in midfield was a big improvement all credit to Pell for spotting the problem and dealing with it superbly Kun beginning to look the quality we know he is after all his injury problems, a 2 nil win away will do fa me well done boys.

Bit of a relief to get the points. Milner, Silva excellent. Fernando made the difference at the end.

citytill1die84 said:
Hart

Zaba Kompany Mangala Kolarov

Fernando

Silva Fernandinho Yaya Nasri

Aguero

If we could play this every week we wouldn't lose.

I think this is our big game team and I hope we can get it on the pitch as often as possible this season

Yet more proof (if it was needed) that 5 in midfield is the way to go.
We looked sooo much better when Nando came on.
Surely Pellegrini must see this too.
May be able to play 442 v much weaker teams but they are few and far between in the PL.

citytill1die84 said:
Hart

Zaba Kompany Mangala Kolarov

Fernando

Silva Fernandinho Yaya Nasri

Aguero

If we could play this every week we wouldn't lose.
I like that team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.