Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

Did Hart have a save to make?

Yaya was so lazy, shouting at him all game to actually carry the ball rather than just lay it off, first time he does it he fucking scores.

Different team when Fernando came on and Merlin was on another planet.

We really should be used to this by now. When teams stay compact against City, it's hard to break them down, and it's really hard to look good. Unless there's an early goal it becomes a matter of trying to batter the door down.

City are quite good at it most of the time. Occasionally they don't get it entirely right. It's just how it is. The team are patient, so should we be.

Great result and performance. Congratulations to all the team for getting the three points after a tough week.

Toure or Jovetic with the attacking role with fernando and fernandinho behind.

Was abit exasperated first half, thought it was looking alot like the previous games... second half restored faith though. Not seen us click like that in a while. Aguero's celebration told the story, think this could certainly be a turning point or can only hope so.

Think Yaya needed that goal just as much for himself aswell as us too. If it was to be his last season here, at least try and go out on a good'un. Tevez was the same, practically dragged us into the top four himself and after a petulant spat, returned to help us win the league. Then the following season it just died down for him, tarnishing his legacy.

And strangely enough, no complaints. I'd have gone with that starting 11 myself.

Fucking get in! I was nearly having a heart attack until we scored. The second was such a massive relief! Big three points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.