Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

What's that got to do with the play on the pitch?

We missed easy chances. That's why we didn't win. Nothing to do with the manager
Why did we miss easy chances? Would that be because we didn't have a striker on the pitch, who's sole job is to put away chances?! And why did we have no striker on the pitch until the 83rd minute?

If we score the absolute sitters we win the game. How is this any fault of the manager. I personally would have replaced Bony with Nacho BUT..........score the sitters, win the game and nobody mentions the 'clueless' manager.

I'll back MP all the way but I do think it's strange he passed up the perfect opportunity to give nacho some proper game time.

Do some of you lot actually mean some of the fucking shit you say. Fucking cringeworthy. Just because kelechi is a forward doesn't mean he's 100% guaranteed to score those chances like some are suggesting, if that was the case strikers would be hitting 60 goals plus in the prem. Sterling missed an open net and all de bruyne had to do was poke it in instead of trying to be clever. We created more than enough chances in which we should have scored, forward or no forward. We absolutely battered them.
Toure was poor.
What do you think it does for a young players confidence?

Just one of those days I guess. on another day we'd of buried those chances and been 4 up

Navas trying to cross to a 5'6 striker - why?
Navas trying to cross - why - he's fkin back to his usual dreadful best.
Navas - the opposition's man of the match for a change - he won them most of their possession, well played

Most idiotic post of the thread. Navas created pretty much everything and laid on 2 chances on a plate.

Playing bottom team with a new manager. We have injury problems. Draw, clean sheet, increased our lead, ok by just 1 point. Still in Cap Cup, leading group in CL. still got FA cup to come. Best players set to return. Stop stopping.

Never mind pellegrini. De bruyne was truly awful today and has been for a while. Trying to fucking back heel it into the net when all he had to do was put his boot through it. Silva and Aguero are irreplaceable it seems. We are probably the only team in the league who wouldn't have won that game today. Villa are so poor and yet somehow we managed not to beat them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.