Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

I despair reading this forum sometimes. What do people want Pellegrini to do? Go on and twat the ball into the net himself?
New age fans I'm afraid. Young lads who expect to twat every team 5-0 every week. Spoilt brats. Only going to get worse

It's not one of those games though is it. That only applies to the players giving it their all from the first to last minute. We plodded along for 60 mins.
If them two tap ins go in then you would say it was a good performance against a fired up team. So yes it was one of them games.

FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP, new manager bounce kept them in it but having said that Nacho should'v been on earlier but stop fuckin FLAPPING

Sterling looked dangerous the first half we were getting the ball to him every time and he was constantly causing havoc.
If Arsenal win today they are averaging over 2 points a game, a third of the way through the season. And deservedly so.
As are we. And deservedly so.

But Pellers is shit because we aren't running away with it and having the league sown up by spring.

A minority, albeit a very sizeable minority, of the " bluemoon massif " do not deserve this club, or this team, or this manager.

Say what you want about united fans but compared to many on this forum they support their team properly. Some of our posters are an utter disgrace. I'd rather watch a match with a collection of run of the mill United fans than some of the posters on here. It's because of this mentality that we will always be a smaller club than them. Disgraceful.
Forgive some for showing some passion! Are we not allowed to get pissed off at performances when you sacrifice so much of your life supporting the club?

Poor finishing cost us the win today more than the manager. Having said that, I do not understand why he didn't bring Kelechi on earlier.
Navas played well but we could have brought him on in the second half if needed.

I think at times he feels pressure to have as many senior players on as he can to keep them all happy.

Sterling is not and will never be a centre forward. I'm mystified by the reluctance to play him on the right hand side.

Totally expected after 5 mins of the game. Could tell by then we were only gonna get half a game at best out of them.

Missing Silva badly. Nasri too. Too many players out there that can't pass the ball half the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.