Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

If Arsenal win today they are averaging over 2 points a game, a third of the way through the season. And deservedly so.
As are we. And deservedly so.

But Pellers is shit because we aren't running away with it and having the league sown up by spring.

A minority, albeit a very sizeable minority, of the " bluemoon massif " do not deserve this club, or this team, or this manager.

Say what you want about united fans but compared to many on this forum they support their team properly. Some of our posters are an utter disgrace. I'd rather watch a match with a collection of run of the mill United fans than some of the posters on here. It's because of this mentality that we will always be a smaller club than them. Disgraceful.

Kelechi has great faith in his ability. Players like that feed off confidence and opportunity.
If he was put on for bony in a straight swap he would have delivered. His talent needs encouraging, not stifling.

Then he's at the wrong club.

People seeing positives in this are still living at York away.

We are one of the world's top teams FFS. We *should be* fucking mortified by performances like that. Dreadful, really really dreadful.

If the other game is a draw or Spurs win then no damage done really but we need to be winning games like this. The striker situation is a worry,i always thought we were light up front with Aguero's injury record and Sterling not exactly prolific and a raw kid and Bony the other options and so it is proving. We should have enough goals in the team though with Ya Ya and De Bruyne to chip in. A shit day at the office it is just our luck we always seem to face a side who have just changed manager or turned their form around.

No you prick. I was far from happy but all you little boys throwing your toys out the pram and abusing OUR manager so personally is just embarrassing. You all sound like rags. Grow the fuck up
Personally? Calling him a shithouse?

If you think that was acceptable then you need to have a serious look at yourself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.