Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

Can't dwell on that one too much, just one of those days where we could have played for another week and not scored.

Can criticise Pellegrini for not bringing on Kelechi for Bony but Navas was excellent and was our biggest threat.

Yaya was horrific, fast becoming a liability in this team.

Thought Otamendi, Sterling, De Bruyne and Navas were all very good.

Kelechi should have been brought on for Yaya, don't know why we brought Delph on who added absolutely nothing.

Small note on Villa, think they showed themselves up today. Booing delph at literally every opportunity, coupled with the hissing and inflatable snakes was very embarrassing.

The Gestede incident was a disgrace, he knew exactly what he was doing. Very small time, hope that they get relegated.

Poor tactical from pelle. Brilliant one day, utter shit next day. Not consistent enough to bring us to the next step.
Have to agree. He subs Sterling who was the best player on the pitch, and there was no need to bring on Delph just because it was Aston Villa. Iheanacho should have been on when Bony got injured...

I thought we looked tired from the champs league. Yaya was a passenger for most of the game. Very poor from the manager. He should have brought Nacho on for Bony and Navas for Yaya, then played KDB behind Nacho. I thought Navas did well, put some great balls in but poor finishing cost us.
I was fucking fuming at that Villa **** who got the corner after we had put the ball out for an injury to their player. I hope they get relegated and I hope we never put the ball out for one of their players again.
When they get relegated I hope they never get back up.
As an aside, did anyone else notice sky turning the mics on and off. Just as we started a particularly loud rendition of "we never win at home..." the cunts cut the sound.

Never mind pellegrini. De bruyne was truly awful today and has been for a while. Trying to fucking back heel it into the net when all he had to do was put his boot through it. Silva and Aguero are irreplaceable it seems. We are probably the only team in the league who wouldn't have won that game today. Villa are so poor and yet somehow we managed not to beat them.
That was the best way of taking that chance

Where on earth are you getting "Sack everyone then yeah" from? I am merely expressing my frustration that our manager chose to leave it until the 83rd minute of a game we desperately needed to score in to bring on our only recognised striker. How does that equal "Sack everyone"? The mind boggles.
Sorry i didn't relalize this was your first season watching football, when you have watched a few more then you will realise that shit like this happens.

Did I miss something? Did we lose 16 - nil? Did Pellers take players off so we finished with 9 men out of choice? ... er no. We went to a club who were energised by the appointment of a new manager - created chances and missed them and got a draw.

Reactions of some posters on here are an absolute joke - I don't know if some of them are Jonny come lately glory hunters but if so do us a favour and piss off eh?

About time we re-invested into a decent medical team again. Too many injuries time and time again. These will cost us the title yet again, I'd have felt more confident coming at them with a recognised striker in Bony for most of the game, let alone our other missing players. Still, should have beaten them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.