Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

Personally? Calling him a shithouse?

If you think that was acceptable then you need to have a serious look at yourself
I don't think it was acceptable as I just said!!! I just think a lot of you need to calm your skin. Pellers is a fantastic manager who got it wrong today. We can't twat everyone 6-0 every week. We had more than enough chances to win easy so I'd say it was more the players fault than pellers. Just think this place is becoming a sounding place for utter spoilt brats. And if we win the league by a point then yes today is acceptable!

No you prick. I was far from happy but all you little boys throwing your toys out the pram and abusing OUR manager so personally is just embarrassing. You all sound like rags. Grow the fuck up

Well said. Some people just don't understand football. Real fans don't turn against their players & manager just because we only drew AWAY from home AFTER an away CL mid week match. These so called fans can only be newbies. They think we should be winning 6-1 every game. On a positive note - another point; another clean sheet. Top of both the premiership & our CL - our best players about to return. CTID

Pellegrini has gone from a 'world class manager' after the game against Sevilla to a 'coward' after this game. Give your heads a spin.
Hang on a second. Can everyone who called him a world class manager be sectioned? Or are you bullshitting and nobody called him world class and just that he got his tactics spot on. A broken clock springs to mind.

Another point further clear of Chelsea. 12 points clear. I,ll take that. Arsenal will implode as usual. Manure won't be any threat. Silva and Aguero about to come back from long term injuries. Why flap?!!! It will only make you feel ill.

I think the manager was let down by the players today. Created more than enough to win comfortably, its just lip service to say kelechi 'would have' scored any of those chances. He could have had a shocker and been slated on here.

Amazibg after what we saw Tuesday that MP is all of a sudden shit again.

Pellegrini gave Villa far too much respect today.

I couldn't give a shit if they had a new manager, owner or the Queen was playing CB for them. They are a dog shit team who are going to be relegated and we played more pragmatic against them than we did against Bayern and Barca in the CL.

We should have been unhappy with a 2-0 win based on the way we played 2nd half. Chance after chance spurned and he needs a serious word with KDB and Sterling for that utter shambolic performance. Fucking about with shitty flicks when we need a goal and wasting piss easy chances. It's not good enough from them two.

By the next round of PL games we could quite easily be 5 points behind Arsenal and that's a worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.