Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

Any chance of a truce between the flappers and happy clapper brigade? It's fucking boring and everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Incase you didn't know we were playing Aston villa. I repeat Aston village who are bottom, and lost 7 fucking games in a row. To win titles these are the games we should be winning.

No one's being spoilt, we're being realistic. We have the best squad in the league regardless of injuries so their should be no excuses.

2 points dropped
Oh OK sorry. Let's sack pellers them now. He's shit. My bad

Sorry i didn't relalize this was your first season watching football, when you have watched a few more then you will realise that shit like this happens.
Try season 42. What season are you on?
Wasn't it you that said to another blue "Your never happy unless your slagging off fellow city fans though are you?". Isn't this what you're doing right now?

How we ever won the league I will never know. Every time we face a dogshit team that hasn't won in months, you know that good old traditional City (the patron saints of hopeless cases) will turn up and contrive to miss a never ending stream of sitters, with every last ditched block contributing to a fucking bear pit atmosphere, which we never overcome. I never see it happen to Arsenal or the rags, just us.
Couldn't comprehend the decision to leave Iheanacho on the bench when Bony came off, but we should have won despite that. The only person I was disgusted with today was Micah. As their club captain, he could easily have insisted Villa give the ball back to us when that cnut Gestede hurled the ball at Hart and then feinted to close him down, but instead he endorsed a corner that they nearly profited from. Hope they go down. Peasants.

Problem today of having all three central midfielders available and no guile throgh the middle. Could be a valuable point by the end of the season, but it doesn't feel like one today.

Only we could go from Sevilla to that in the space of 4 days.

You can't dress this one up. It's two points down the toilet. This is a game we Should be winning.

Our attitude against some of these lower table clubs isn't good enough. We just turn up and expect to win without putting in the required shift.

Our away form in the league has been patchy since everton. We were fortunate to grab a win at Palace in the last minute and since then we have scored 1 goal in 3 games. It needs to improve and very quickly

The decision to run with the striker we have could come back to bite us on the arse too.

Bad day at the office for the team and Pellegrini who left it way to late to put Kelechi on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.