Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

A lot of them dont know what the word support means, not sure some have the mental fortitude to support a big club and the pressure that comes with it. Some of them are rags wumming as well.

From the reactions on here you'd think we were in Chelsea's position, today could have been better of course, but its no excuse to lose the plot and abuse the players and manager so personally its bizarre in the extreme.

You're being very polite to the doom-mongers on here.
We can't win every game by a cricket score.
And when we perform below expected levels I'd be a lot happier if the whining, whinging turds on here would fuck off with their sense of entitlement.
And any cnut who wants Pellegrini out on the basis of our current position can fuck right off as well.
Where was all this negativity after that great performance in midweek?
Arseholes.

Don't get all the criticism for Pellegrini here, we had more than enough clear cut chances in the game to have won 3 or 4 nil.

Yep. I'm no happy clapper or great Pellegrini fan but we should have won that game with the chances we had. Any other day, we would have. Surprised at the vitriol on the forum to be honest.

You know, maybe some people get so annoyed when we play like that against bottom of the league is because of the players we have? The people coming on here shooting posters down for being pissed off are worse! Although the worse ones are "you can't be a real city fan if that annoys you, you should be grateful considering how shit we used to be". Yeah, we used to be shit, used to be...not any more so expectations change, and beating bottom of the league should be a fucking given!!!

i can cope with people being pissed off as I am but some of the fuckwittery posted by the likes of you just beggers belief

I will never fail to be amazed at a professional footballer/manager/teams ability to fall foul of everything they have talked about falling foul of before a game.

Absolutely dreadful today with some of the managers decisions completely fucking baffling and i love the man.

Complacent crap from virtually start to finish and thats being kind.

Was it Pellegrini's fault that KDB somehow missed from 4 yards or Fernando hit the bar or Sterling's header found the keeper's face? No we were just unlucky and/or not quite good enough today.
I don't think any player is perfect. Navas isn't but today I thought he was one of our best. Kevin and Yaya weren't brilliant but were involved in much of our good play.
The defence was good though. There were a few mistakes but I thought the back five played well.
I do care whether we are top or 2nd tonight but it doesn't truly matter. No cause for concern yet. Hope our injury situation picks up though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.