Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

I thought Navas was our biggest threat today, Kompany and Otamendi developing a good understanding too. These sort of perfomances always happen in sport, after the high of midweek it was always going to be tough to get going today, as Mancini said "eez football". We should have scored at least once, Villa never looked like scoring and the ref should of picked up on the amount of time that the Villa keeper used up taking goalkicks.

Far too casual for most of the game. No urgency to our play whatsoever until the last few minutes. Some of our players looked like their egos got the better of them. They thought they could stroll to a victory with a minimum of effort.

Nagas is playing better, his distribution has greatly improved. He does work hard.

Just about sums up this board
You know, maybe some people get so annoyed when we play like that against bottom of the league is because of the players we have? The people coming on here shooting posters down for being pissed off are worse! Although the worse ones are "you can't be a real city fan if that annoys you, you should be grateful considering how shit we used to be". Yeah, we used to be shit, used to be...not any more so expectations change, and beating bottom of the league should be a fucking given!!!

I agree with Henry - if Navas does cross he needs to have a quick think about who/where he is crossing

If it were up to me, i'd cut Navas' legs off
navas put at least 2 on a plate for the forwards ,dont let blind hate get in the way of facts ;

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.