Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

In both our title winning seasons we had games similar to this which we even lost so no real need for panic We need to be top by xmas and hopefully start the New Year off with as few injuries as possible For the record i thought Navas was our best player today and cannot agree with those knocking him Our two best chances were created by him and missed (both sitters) by KDB and Raheem Hope to have Aguero and Silva back after the break but they will need 3-4 outings to be match fit

We need to be top in May only. However the more points we toss away against the likes of West Ham and Aston Villa the harder it will be.

I think it's ok to be disappointed with a 0-0 draw against a side who have lost 9 of their 11 games, conceding every week bar the first one before today and only taken one point at home against Sunderland!

Any criticism of Navas is ridiculous - our best player today for me. Certainly from an attacking perspective anyway.

We'll have to agree to disagree as to the teams over all performance, as I still maintain there wasn't much wrong that a goal or two would have sorted out and today's performance was certainly no Sevilla at home.

On another note, prospects will only become good players if given the chance to play and the trust of the manager. Today none of that happened until 7 minutes before time so it was no surprise that Kelechi had little effect on the game. What must be going through the lad's head.
He's probably thinking he could have done more if he'd have had more time, which is exactly what MP would want, hungry players.
Kelechi I'm sure will get a run out now and again because he looks like a player that could be a good player in the future, I just think we can't put blind faith into a player just because he's a youth player, otherwise boyata would have stayed and Micah Richards would be our captain

Right to win? NO! We as a squad and the money and time it has taken to assemble this squad we should have buried villa today with or withouth Kun or silva , they are bottom of the league mate we didn't turn up today end of! Lazy show

Theoretically and on paper we should have done.
But hey that's not football is it ?
What you appear to imply by the money spent and the time taken to assemble our squad is that we do indeed have that right of free passage.
Every team in our premiership deserves utter respect.
It was only their keepers big nose that today robbed us of glory !
Enjoy the ride pal.
Adios .

71 pages for a 0-0 draw against Villa in 3 hours, 52 pages for that brilliant result in Spain in 4 days, just about sums up the standard of posting on here at the moment, the board is infested by flappers and WUMs.

City in crisis, top of the league, and already qualified for CL group stages. YCMIU.

Add to that nine games unbeaton now in all comps

If KDB or Sterling put there chances away the Nacho sub debate would not even get a mention

I think there's more of a debate on can Yaya play twice a week anymore?

So what do you suggest Shirley, those that have a diffent opinion or perspective to you simply stop supporting Manchester City anymore?
That's the idea. Unfortunately for those folks, the club is globally recruiting new fans. They're going to be heavily outnumbered if they aren't already.

My God... there are some wind up merchants on here tonight!

If they are not wind up merchants then they don't know very much about football.

We didn't play "badly"... we could have scored six had we got the "rub of the green". Hit the bar, shots just the wrong side of the post, a rocket header "saved" by hitting the keeper's head! Near miss after near miss.

Anyone who watches lots of football know that many times the dominant team in a match doesn't get its just dessert.

Navas ONCE AGAIN excellent (and the Guardian's MOM).

"We are City... we are TOP OF THE LEAGUE."

JJ

PS. All the miserable gits who just like moaning... stop supporting City and switch to Chelsea. Then you really could do some top quality whingeing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.