Villareal ticket details

james1910 said:
just booked on the bus from benidorm
anyone doin the trip from beni email this lot and get on the bus!!!!
mancityaway@hotmail.co.uk
see you out there blue's!!!!

nice one - just waiting on confomation of a ticket b4 booking this coach..... seems quite a long time 3 hours for the distance involved,,, hope thay got air con ....

The best thing to do is ban all talk of sitting in their end and see what happens. This chatter will just make it more difficult. If you have a contact in Spain just get them to do the honours but dont draw too much attention to it!!

The bars in Spain nearly always have tickets as well...santander was like that

ok woop woop just got a ticket....

has any body used that mancityaway b4???
looking to book it but m8 is paranoid there dodgy and we be waiting outside the bar for a coach thats not coming,,, any feedback welcome

thanks

Really fucking good point. That's what happened with Shalke. Going to delete my post above. I'd suggest the others (Dan and Billy) do the same

Re: villa real away allocation

jay_mcfc said:
Chillidog77 said:
We are in the "Grada Visitante" Upper Stand ... Gate 25 ...
I presume this is the Birdcage?

That is the birdcage, the plot thickens.

I can only presume Villareal have limited the allocation because of the behaviour of past British fans there.

-- Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 am --

cibaman said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Well me and a mate have a 2 day trip booked and are nowhere near the points criteria.

Fuck it, I'll go in their end

Do they let away fans in their end?

Post subject: Re: Villarreal Away Trip Now On SalePosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:30 pm

rangersfc wrote:
I've been to Villarreal with Rangers back in 2006. I stayed in Valencia and the train to Villarreal is about 40-45 mins from there. Villarreal is very much a poor town with a rich club owner it seems. I think it has a population of somewhere between 30-50k, and El Madrigal is a bit of a dump! You'll all be shocked. There isn't a lot to do there so I would advise people to stay in Valencia, which is a fantastic city with plenty of good bars/restaurants.

Hope some of the above was useful!

Ps. Watch out for Spanish Police...they don't need an excuse to assault British fans.

How many briefs did Rangers get ?

I think we got about 1300. Not 100% sure though. I'll find out.

I didn't have a ticket, neither did about 10,000 other Rangers fans who travelled. We went in big numbers as the first time we qualified for the last 16 of the Champions League. Plenty made it in with fake tickets and home end tickets. I'd estimate around 5000 fans made it into the stadium.

The crush going into the stadium was unbelievable, the Spanish Polices' method of checking your ticket was real, was holding a lighter under it. They also closed the shutters 20 mins before kick off leaving lots of fans outside.

As I said before, beware of the police. Very heavy handed.

No problem at all, nor will there be any sign of trouble.

Didsbury Dave said:
Really fucking good point. That's what happened with Shalke. Going to delete my post above. I'd suggest the others (Dan and Billy) do the same

yep, i have amended it now mate. Billy if you can remove the quotes from my post too above. dont want to bring any attention then.

Just spoke to customer services. they are not requesting more tickets and theres only a few left. gutting. Ahh well, plan B. . .

I can hazard a guess as to what's happened here.

When someone posted a picture of that birdcage stand it only looked to hold about 1500. I think there's beena bit of chinese whispers on this 3000 figure and it's been taken as gospel. To be honest it's the reason I booked the trip, I thought tickets would be easy to come by.

I'll have a look for the thread with the picture.

Trying to brush up on my spanish here. This should seal the deal.

puedo comprar dos entradas para el partido por favor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.