Villareal ticket details

Re: villa real away allocation

Didsbury Dave said:
Well me and a mate have a 2 day trip booked and are nowhere near the points criteria.

Fuck it, I'll go in their end

Do they let away fans in their end?

Re: villa real away allocation

Chillidog77 said:
We are in the "Grada Visitante" Upper Stand ... Gate 25 ...
I presume this is the Birdcage?

That is the birdcage, the plot thickens.

I can only presume Villareal have limited the allocation because of the behaviour of past British fans there.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 am --<br /><br />
cibaman said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Well me and a mate have a 2 day trip booked and are nowhere near the points criteria.

Fuck it, I'll go in their end

Do they let away fans in their end?

No problem at all, nor will there be any sign of trouble.

how are people getting from Benidorm to Villareal??
im workinbg there that week, and looks like i wont get a ticket 6650 points (gutted and will be looking for one over there & will try there end if dont get one...

just wondering how ppl are getting from Benni to Villa as here that geting a train to there not a optioin...

Sounds like there is a possibility that there will be a few blues that will miss out in getting tickets in the away end
**** deleted *********

Everyones a loser if they dont offer us more tickets including villarreal as they wont sell out anyway. Makes sense to offer us more. We are short by 1,500 i rekon.

Just been down to pick up 4 Villareal tickets. The bird behind the desk says about 100 left and will sell out tomorrow morning.

Fucking stupid how i can get a Derby ticket no problem, but i'm struggling like fuck to get a ticket for this. Already paid for travel nice one.

Just been down to ticket office to pick 4 villarreal tickets. The bird behind the desk says there are about 100 left and will sell out later on today or first thing in the morning

I'm sure the club will get more tickets if the whole stand is 4k and I can't see there only being 150 tickets being left neither

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.