Villareal ticket details

Re: villa real away allocation

Only 150 left. FUCK. Hope your wrong. 3 of us already booked flights and can only get 2 tickets tomorrow & 1 on saturday. Looks like we may have to brush up on our Spanish and sit with the home fans.

With 1400 tickets was always going to be a struggle as loads gave Bayern a miss to go to Benidorm, dont really get that

Sounds like there are not many left. So I'll get in early. ANY SPARES ? Long shot I know but don't qualify until saturday.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:23 am --<br /><br />Anyone know how you go about buying tickets in the home end ? Will they sell them to people in England ?

Well me and a mate have a 2 day trip booked and are nowhere near the points criteria.

I seriously cannot get my head around this at all. Why 1400? It might be the minimum they have to give us but it's still utterly stupid and utterly confusing. In the stand where the away fans sit there are seats for about 4000 fans and there is not a chance that home fans can share the stand. So either the City fans are going to be put into a different section or Villareal are going to have 2600 empty seats in a stand that they could have sold out. Also, if we beat them at home they are pretty much out and their fans won't show up.

Can anyone who has a ticket already tell us what stand they are in so we can see if we're in the birdcage?

I hope City try to get more tickets because this is ludicrous.

Didsbury Dave said:
Well me and a mate have a 2 day trip booked and are nowhere near the points criteria.

In exactly the same boat mate, me and the wife on Spikes two dayer and don't qualify untill Saturday.
Not sure about taking her in the home end though!!

jay_mcfc said:
I seriously cannot get my head around this at all. Why 1400? It might be the minimum they have to give us but it's still utterly stupid and utterly confusing. In the stand where the away fans sit there are seats for about 4000 fans and there is not a chance that home fans can share the stand. So either the City fans are going to be put into a different section or Villareal are going to have 2600 empty seats in a stand that they could have sold out. Also, if we beat them at home they are pretty much out and their fans won't show up.

Can anyone who has a ticket already tell us what stand they are in so we can see if we're in the birdcage?

We are in the "Grada Visitante" Upper Stand ... Gate 25 ...
I presume this is the Birdcage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.