Villareal ticket details

That's city again not taking the full allocation, scared they won't sell and will have to pay for the rest. Another fuck up from the ticket office, there's about 5,000 blues going over.

Shooter 83 said:
That's city again not taking the full allocation, scared they won't sell and will have to pay for the rest. Another fuck up from the ticket office, there's about 5,000 blues going over.

Not really Munich was a more likely fixture to sell out and didn't

How do you know city dont have an option for another 1500+ tickets

dw7 said:
Shooter 83 said:

Munich was much harder to get to than villareal, flights were hard to come by and expensive. Loads of cheap flights into spain and thats why only 4 of our lot went munich and about 15 of us are on villareal.

Was suprised as I didnt see any empty seats in the city end in munich.

dw7 said:
Shooter 83 said:

Actually Villarreal only have to give City 1400 tickets for this game, the min is 5% in Europe and that's what they have given.

wish i was as confident as youself got 6180 points on the scheme 4 nights in benidorm booked and paid for, and iam nervous about the ticket situation. not sure ill get one
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Still think anyone who wants a ticket will get one....

dw7 said:

this would be great .....however, I thought the club usually state that in the selling criteria.

Getting mine tomorrow but would like it to go down to 6500 so my lad can get one as well .... otherwise he can have mine and I'll go in the home end.

whosonthebench said:
I've got a mate living in Valencia so my accommodation is sorted but I have zero chance of a ticket (with 2000 odd points)

You say sitting in home end will be OK?

How do you get a ticket for the home end?

Will they let you in?<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:06 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Still think anyone who wants a ticket will get one....

Based on what?

Last time we recd an allocation of 1400 was at Juventus, couldnt get a ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.