Villareal ticket details

jay_mcfc said:
Lads, I have sat in the birdcage before. Although I can't be 100% certain I would be amazed if there wasn't more than 1400. In fact I would bet money it's more than 3000. Something is not right about this but it's nothing to do with the capacity of the away area.

More than likely it was allocated on police advice.

MrLeeC said:
jay_mcfc said:
Lads, I have sat in the birdcage before. Although I can't be 100% certain I would be amazed if there wasn't more than 1400. In fact I would bet money it's more than 3000. Something is not right about this but it's nothing to do with the capacity of the away area.

That's what I think, probably due to Rangers and United fans in the past. This is only my opinion, of course.

I read somewhere that a number of seats in that end have a restricted view. Do uefa have some daft rule about cl games not being allowed to have restricted view seats? Perhaps in place to stop clubs selling seats in front of their hoardings?

Didsbury Dave said:
I read somewhere that a number of seats in that end have a restricted view. Do uefa have some daft rule about cl games not being allowed to have restricted view seats? Perhaps in place to stop clubs selling seats in front of their hoardings?

That might well be the case. The view is not the best up there, especially for the goal closest to it. There is a chance that only tickets in the bottom half of the stand were made available.

So who is gonna hold there hands up and say sorry to the club?. They tok MAXIMUM available-not MINIMUM as a few on here have bleated....Easy to blame the club just because you don't get a ticket isn't it but perhaps people should just hold fire before they blame the club in future.

I knew they had took the maximum but was just surprised at the allocation from the home club as heard numbers of at least 2k banded about on here.

It'll all turn out ok.

Can we buy tickets at the stadium for the home section on the day ? I'm on spikes day trip so we only fly out the morning of the game and wont have time to piss about looking for outlets miles from the stadium. Frankly i dont give a shit if i have to sit on the roof, so long as i'm in the stadium when the champions league music starts up!

jay_mcfc said:
MrLeeC said:
jay_mcfc said:

That's what I think, probably due to Rangers and United fans in the past. This is only my opinion, of course.

So why do so many think that the police will let City fans into other parts of the ground?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.