Villareal ticket details

squirtyflower said:
it's never been official that we would get 2900 though, just posters who had been there before for a variety of reasons, estimated 2400
Correct, it was Chinese whispers . The only rangers fan on here said they got 1400. De Nero is dead right, it's obviously down to the capacity of the stand.

Seriously considering going in there end but sit right next to city fans. Or I could just save my money and spend it on Napoli away.

Devastated about this I was sure I would get a ticket Iam desperate for 4 tickets now with accom and flights all paid for. gutted.

Francis Rizzo said:
Devastated about this I was sure I would get a ticket Iam desperate for 4 tickets now with accom and flights all paid for. gutted.

Go in the home end under the away fans?

That's what most will be doing who have already paid for flights etc.

MrLeeC said:
Francis Rizzo said:

Go in the home end under the away fans?

That's what most will be doing who have already paid for flights etc.

Gutted I missed out, how much do they sell their tickets for ? Hotel n flight all paid for so in villa section will try n get below city end . Will try jibbin in city end first

Lads, I have sat in the birdcage before. Although I can't be 100% certain I would be amazed if there wasn't more than 1400. In fact I would bet money it's more than 3000. Something is not right about this but it's nothing to do with the capacity of the away area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.