Villareal ticket details

On the City website its shows two lots of tickets...upper Tier at £53 and then some at £105!!! WTF is that all about

citizen said:
BillyMC said:
On the City website its shows two lots of tickets...upper Tier at £53 and then some at £105!!! WTF is that all about
Where?
So we have got the upper tier - can´t see them divvying that up between us and them - would be shit waiting to happen. Maybe they are seeing how well tickets sell before allocating the rest

BillyMC said:
Every club is entitled to a percentage of the host clubs best seats,and these are normally in the corporate section
These will probably be the ones at 105 pounds

citizen said:
BillyMC said:
Where?

When you log onto buy and you get various options..quick seats/details etc...its in there.

Another point, if we beat Villareal next week they are just about out of the competiton...and I doubt all the fans will bother turning up if thats the case.

BillyMC said:
citizen said:
BillyMC said:
Where?

When you log onto buy and you get various options..quick seats/details etc...its in there.

Another point, if we beat Villareal next week they are just about out of the competiton...and I doubt all the fans will bother turning up if thats the case.

And if we don't beat them, we are just about out of the competition...and I doubt all our fans will bother turning up if that's the case.

villa real away allocation

criteria at 7500 points today and only 150 tickets left!
1400 allocation?WTF. 2 of us going but only one ticket puts a bit of a downer on the whole thing. Anyone know why we only getting this many? I heard we could have up to 3000. They would easily sell. Will the club be purchasing any more once these have sold out later today?
Pissed off.

Re: villa real away allocation

joe salford said:
criteria at 7500 points today and only 150 tickets left!
1400 allocation?WTF. 2 of us going but only one ticket puts a bit of a downer on the whole thing. Anyone know why we only getting this many? I heard we could have up to 3000. They would easily sell. Will the club be purchasing any more once these have sold out later today?
Pissed off.

Euro rules state they only have to give 5% of capacity which is around 1400 tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.