Villareal

djm68 said:
How much would a cab be back to Valencia after the game ?

About €80 at least I would guess. My house is about 15km from Valencia and it costs about €22 in a cab at night time. Villareal is about 55km from Valencia.

This is a good opportunity to plug the coach situation though. I am now looking into hiring a third coach. At the moment we have enough interest in a 16/19 seater that would cost around £20pp but there might be enough interest in a 26/32 seater which could bring the price down to around £15. None of this is confirmed, more a rough estimate. We have quotes from the coach company but the price is dependent on numbers.

The coaches will leave Finnegans Irish bar in Valencia at 18:00 and arrive in Villareal at approximately 19:15. It will return from Villareal at approx 22:45/23:00 and arrive in Finnegans Irish bar just after midnight. Finnegans have received a late license to open until 3am.

Time is of the essence with the coaches now so please pm me this weekend if you are interested. Once a coach is booked payment will have to be received very quickly in order to get this all sorted in 10 days.

Cheers

Jay

jay_mcfc said:
djm68 said:
How much would a cab be back to Valencia after the game ?

About €80 at least I would guess. My house is about 15km from Valencia and it costs about €22 in a cab at night time. Villareal is about 55km from Valencia.

This is a good opportunity to plug the coach situation though. I am now looking into hiring a third coach. At the moment we have enough interest in a 16/19 seater that would cost around £20pp but there might be enough interest in a 26/32 seater which could bring the price down to around £15. None of this is confirmed, more a rough estimate. We have quotes from the coach company but the price is dependent on numbers.

The coaches will leave Finnegans Irish bar in Valencia at 18:00 and arrive in Villareal at approximately 19:15. It will return from Villareal at approx 22:45/23:00 and arrive in Finnegans Irish bar just after midnight. Finnegans have received a late license to open until 3am.

Time is of the essence with the coaches now so please pm me this weekend if you are interested. Once a coach is booked payment will have to be received very quickly in order to get this all sorted in 10 days.

Cheers

Jay

Jay, in your opinion, what would be the best way to get a ticket in their end?

The best way to get a ticket would probably be to try to get them before the day of the game. I don't envisage having any problems on the night of the game tbh but I will know more once the tickets have gone on sale. I'm not sure how interested the locals are going to be considering they have 0 points in the group.

sharpy51 said:
cheers it does look like its been tore of a strip,but still office printer could knock one of as good
Sharpy they are barcoded but not sure if its individual bar codes. They are doddle mate!

mac said:
frothy said:
tasker said:
what benidorm hotels are people staying in, just booked flights
we are staying in the teraleta apartments near the old town for a week sunday-sunday and getting to the game on macs coaches
sorry frothy but you are barre.lol
3 of us staying in Melia Hotel - opposite where Macs coaches are going from. Quality hotel & good value due to time of year !

my mate as just dropped out off going to benidorm as his mrs as found out about it and its not gone down to will!!!
{ bloody 6-1 and drink }
so i've got a place going on the bus run by mac from rachels!
i've paid for it so its up for anyone who wants it at face!!!!!!
i'll be in beni from monday!!!!!!!

jay_mcfc said:
The best way to get a ticket would probably be to try to get them before the day of the game. I don't envisage having any problems on the night of the game tbh but I will know more once the tickets have gone on sale. I'm not sure how interested the locals are going to be considering they have 0 points in the group.
Great Info jay. Please keep it coming Flying out morning of game to Valenicia and like most others on here no ticket, lets hope we all get sorted out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.