Villarreal Away, we've had cancellations so places remain

Re: Villarreal Away Flight & Hotel details

Good Morning Dave,

Are you traveling with us to this game, if you have any concerns regarding the hotel, please call me.

We've used this hotel on many occasions for the visits of Arsenal, Everton, Middlesboro, Glasgow Rangers & Celtic. and have never experienced any real problems.

Manchester office 01925 755222

BR

Spike

spike144 said:
Good Morning Dave,

Are you traveling with us to this game, if you have any concerns regarding the hotel, please call me.

We've used this hotel on many occasions for the visits of Arsenal, Everton, Middlesboro, Glasgow Rangers & Celtic. and have never experienced any real problems.

BR

Spike

Hi Spike just an idea, especially for the lazier amongst us, as you've run many trips to a lot of these locations before, any chance of a print out on arrival or even a post on a board such as this with a bit of a (not tourist guide) guide for footy lads (and lasses.)

Cheers

OxBlue

spike144 said:
Good Morning Dave,

BR

Spike

Yes, I'm travelling with you Spike. No real concerns, I'm not expecting The Dorchester! Maybe a tad disappointed that it isn't central as was originalyl advertised.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:24 am --<br /><br />
OxBlue said:
Other revierws on Trip advisor say it's close to the old town, so I don't care about the city centre (assume it means the business district.) If it's near the old town we shoud be ok for Cerveza's and Tapas.

ah - well that makes it very different! It's Cerveza and Tapas I'm most interested in. I want a look around the city too of course.

I know someone's organised a big Irish bar for a post match late night pissup. Looking forward to that too. Anyone know if that's close?

Spike, have you got any places left for the 245.00 day trip ?

Re: Villarreal Away Option 3 & Day Trip available

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.coachinnovations.co.uk/man_city_Villareal.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.coachinnovations.co.uk/man_c ... lareal.htm</a>

£139 !!!!!!!!!

Without reading all the posts when we went most people stayed in Valencia, some stayed in Castellon (one fcukin horse town that and literally nothing there) , and then some in Benidorm, Madrdi etc.

We stayed in barcelona it was ace, They have a fast train that goes from Barcelona to Valencia and you get off at castellon - probably 2 hours in total.

spike144 said:
Good Morning Dave,

BR

Spike
Spike some people are never fu*king happy but how can people moan before they even go. keep smiling mate all the best Don. by the way if you can do anything to help with the fundraising for Rozzi feel free regards Don

Mooncat19 said:
Without reading all the posts when we went most people stayed in Valencia, some stayed in Castellon (one fcukin horse town that and literally nothing there) , and then some in Benidorm, Madrdi etc.

We stayed in barcelona it was ace, They have a fast train that goes from Barcelona to Valencia and you get off at castellon - probably 2 hours in total.

I stayed in Castellon and really enkoyed it.

Some of the hotels there are ace and it's really easy to get a taxi back from the ground to Castellon after the game.

The only problem is there's no nightlife on weeknights..but most hotel bars stay open until whenever you've had enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.