Villarreal Away, we've had cancellations so places remain

Re: Villarreal Away Trip UPDATE

Is it true that from the away end you cant see the goal? <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fsf.org.uk/ground-guide/international-stadiums/villarreal/el-madrigal/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fsf.org.uk/ground-guide/inte ... -madrigal/</a>

However some Napoli fans fell from the stand in the Europa last season and didnt hurt themselves so i doubt they were in the top tier!

All Options still available

Office hours 9-30am to 5pm 01925 755222

pm me if you want some one to call you

BR

Spike

ANXIOUS Villarreal chiefs are terrified Rangers fans will turn El Madrigal into El Madhouse at their Champions League second leg tie.

The Spanish club last night warned their fans not to sell tickets to Rangers supporters because they fear trouble.

Villarreal are desperate to avoid a repeat of the ugly scenes when Everton played in the El Madrigal Stadium earlier this season. Then fights broke out after English fans ended up in sections reserved for the home support. Rangers yesterday issued a plea to ticketless fans urging them not to travel to Spain for the March 7 game.

Ads by GoogleBest Football in World
Come to Brazil and experience Matches in the Maracana Stadium
brasilnetwork.tur.br
55/YO Mum Looks 35
Mum Reveals Shocking Trick for Erasing Wrinkles! Doctors Hate Her
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.CollagenRenew.net/Anti_Wrinkles" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.CollagenRenew.net/Anti_Wrinkles</a>

But thousands are expected to ignore that warning and they will be joined by many ex-pat Scots now living in Spain.

Villarreal's biggest fear is that their own fans will try to cash in on demand by touting tickets to the visitin support. The Spanish club and fans' groups have been inundated with phone calls from abroad wanting tickets.

Villarreal season tickets holders will each be able to have an extra two tickets for the game, while Rangers have been provided with 3200 seats in an area known as "El Queso" which is surrounded by transparent plastic to separate the away fans from the locals.

Villarreal director Ricardo Chorva said: "We had the bad experience of the Everton fans when they travelled to Villarreal this season.

"It was total chaos on the terraces for awhile.

"Inside the stadium there were fights, verbal abuse and the throwing of coins. Thankfully the police managed to react quickly and things later calmed down.

"I'm sure Rangers fans will be different because they are Scottish and it is well known internationally they are friendly and famous for their excellent behaviour."

Rangers' biggest concern is that limited turnstiles at the 23, 000 capacity El Madrigal are situated on a narrow street within an enclosed area and excessive crowds could cause crushing.

Head of safety Laurence McIntyre will take a number of the club's own stewards to Spain to help organise the supporters.

He said: "Don't place yourself or other fans at risk by going to Villarreal without a ticket."
COPYRIGHT 2006 Scottish Daily Record & Sunday
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.

Found this on the internet looks like we might get about 3000 tickets

murcian blue 2 said:
"I'm sure Rangers fans will be different because they are Scottish and it is well known internationally they are friendly and famous for their excellent behaviour."

*snigger*

Re: Villarreal Away Certain Options SOLD OUT

Anyone after flights for Villareal or Napoli, ryanair have Manchester to alicante return for £93 and Liverpool to Rome (100 miles from Naples) return for £23 on the right dates.

Re: Villarreal Away Flight & Hotel details

I wouldnt believe fu*k all the moaning bleeders on trip advisor say .they have a gripe about anything

Other revierws on Trip advisor say it's close to the old town, so I don't care about the city centre (assume it means the business district.) If it's near the old town we shoud be ok for Cerveza's and Tapas.

Anyone who opens their review with "I booked a hotel absolutely nowhere near where I wanted to stay" clearly doesn't have the intelligence to write reviews.

I mean, if you were visiting Manchester, you wouldn't stay in the Travelodge in Parrs Wood. This clown would

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.