Villarreal Away, we've had cancellations so places remain

Re: Villarreal Away Option 3 & Day Trip available

City-Of-Manchester said:
any idea when tickets go on sale ?

Too late and with a protracted selling period. By the time many fans will be eligible for tickets all of the best travel deals will have gone and we'll be scratting around trying to sort something out.

Got my travel arrangements for Munich finalised at 10 pm on Moday. Ended up catching the 3.20 am train home as couldnt get a hotel and flight home at a reasonable price.

I'm tempted to arrange something for the Villareal game in the hope of getting a ticket, but promised the missus that she could tag along for a couple of nights in Valencia. Dont want to commit to that expense and then not get a ticket.

cibaman said:
City-Of-Manchester said:

Too late and with a protracted selling period. By the time many fans will be eligible for tickets all of the best travel deals will have gone and we'll be scratting around trying to sort something out.

Got my travel arrangements for Munich finalised at 10 pm on Moday. Ended up catching the 3.20 am train home as couldnt get a hotel and flight home at a reasonable price.

I'm tempted to arrange something for the Villareal game in the hope of getting a ticket, but promised the missus that she could tag along for a couple of nights in Valencia. Dont want to commit to that expense and then not get a ticket.

I asked around on here and somebody offered me a ticket. You may get lucky if not there will be plenty about over there.

cibaman said:
City-Of-Manchester said:

everybody will get a ticket, who wants to go

Apologies if it is too soon to get giddy about this trip but i missed out on the munich jolly so can not wait for this one.

I'm staying for a week at my sisters in torreviejca which is between alicante and murcia and i am driving up to the match leaving about 2.0pm approx 3 hour drive, we will be passing alicante, benidorm and valencia, i have 2 places in the car, donation towards the petrol will help. pm

Re: Villarreal Away for the Avoidance of Doubt!

Well they've all gone, so thats me on spikes flight minus a bastard ticket.
Poo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.